The Doodle held it's head high today!

We had a family get together at my parents ranch. Part of it we've made into a makeshift track, pretty bumpy!

We had a Yamaha YZF 250, a Kawaski 300R a new Honda 100 XL and the doodle. Only the big boys got to ride the big stuff but everyone rode the Doodle. No chain breaks or any problmes whatsover.

Well one....We finally talked my teenaged girly girl daughter in trying the Doodle. She got on gunned it hit a bump and fell right off the back. :sadcrying4:

The Doodle Bugs are a blast.

We go out with the motorcycles and the minibike for some riding & by the end of day everyone has gone for a ride on the DB.

:scooter:

++

"You meet the nicest people on a Doodle Bug"

Oh man, from the title I thought you were going to say you kicked everyone's butt. Now THAT would be impressive.

Glad to hear the DB was a hit.

I hope your girl is okay!

Everytime people are over at my pad, they wanna take out the DB's. I got 2 of em and haven't met one person who isn't jealous... Haha! :thumbsup:

I take my little daughters out almost every night for a little ride around the block.. Everyone waves and it puts a smile on all of the neighbors faces... :thumbsup:
Life is good...