Thought it was a lil indian, but it is most likely not.

Mac

Check out Nova (Roma Nova)

.....and check out the similarity to this frame:

Last edited:
What do you mean by check out Nova
In the photo section of the sight nearly every known minibike is pictured, look under the Nova section and you'll see Nova and nova/roma pics! This should help with the ID! Update! No good nova pics yet looks exactly like the nova frame Mac showed, if it were complete there would generally be a knob on the fork bolt that says nova! Looks like one to me!

Last edited:
In the photo section of the sight nearly every known minibike is pictured, look under the Nova section and you'll see Nova and nova/roma pics! This should help with the ID! Update! No good nova pics yet looks exactly like the nova frame Mac showed, if it were complete there would generally be a knob on the fork bolt that says nova! Looks like one to me!
Ok. there are only two bikes pictured in the NOVA section, and neither of them are like mine. At the moment, I want to know what make the minibike is so that I can find the correct sprocket for the wheel. (pictured below)

Mac

You can get aother sprocket and drill it to fit, or measure the bolt hole spacing and put it here, so someone can check their stash of sprockets for one that matches.

Measure the distance center to center of two opposing holes. That will give you the size of the bolt circle. There are most likely sprockets made to fit your wheel.

Last edited:
That bolt pattern is fairly common, I have a tailgating trike with the same hub azusa as far as I know azusa only sells premade units but I could be wrong! I have 2 azusa units that have multiple mounting holes, I use them on azusa wheels so I use the 3 hole pattern! Good luck, you'll find the info!