Trash Motors

I will take in any motors that won't start or have missing parts. If you are looking to get rid of some motors I would be willing to pay for shipping and anything else that may need to get paid for, for you to ship it.

mybiz

You might add your location it sure helps.:thumbsup:
I've got a neighbor who trashes plenty most are running. What a dumb ass he is.:eek:hmy:

richs

yea but your selling them not just giving them away I have a bunch of carbs Iv been trading for stuff even the broken stuff and the carbs that cant be rebuilt I throw in a pile for scrap metal

mybiz

selling?

yea but your selling them not just giving them away I have a bunch of carbs Iv been trading for stuff even the broken stuff and the carbs that cant be rebuilt I throw in a pile for scrap metal
I would give it away but there is not many people very close to me to stop buy and pick it up. Put your junk on ebay and you will be surprized what some will buy. And one pile of carbs and intakes and some mufflers. I was going to throw it all away they were off of push mowers. I stated in my add these parts were trash. Still had 3 bidders and sold for $17 There was probably just one little part the winning bidder wanted.

richs

ha may be Ill try that I have a hole pile of mower manifolds and the adj brackets I was going to trash maybe Ill throw them on ebay I mite make more than scrap thanks for the tip I guess we really hijacked this thred lol:doah:

sorryprzy21

mybiz

Didn't hijack his thread for our chit chat.:wink: Next time I want to get rid of a box of parts I'll contact przy21 And let him have the first shot at them.:deal:

Thanks guys next time some one hi jacks my thread I'll have to bring out the big guns and show them whos boss:gunsmilie::wink: I will definately take any kind of parts for the price of your shipment cost and it would be nice to get any kind of motor running or not. So if anyone has any other motors or parts I will pay shipping and your time.