TTs modified adopted by Los Angeles Racers

I re-read all the posts from April. I am a little embarrassed. I showed my feelings more so, than I should have. I am sorry for all the harsh words, as I was under tremendous stress from moving and the fact my family was in crisis. I said some things, to people I should have waited until the dust settled.

I OFFER THIS NOTICE:

TT has been adopted by the LA Gang of Racer's because; I sided with MDB on a very important issue. Not to re-run the entire final scene. I am having a little problem dialing in the new motor with a handfull of jets and still struggling to get it tuned. It is frustrating to have it so close, but not finished.

I spoke last Saturday to Dennis the 'Mikuni Master' and we spoke about some events that happened this year. I told him, from an economic standpoint, they really cut their noses off indirectly or directly disregarding their attendance at what was the best run events of the year, never to be surpassed by anyone.

Dennis agreed; it was a tragedy, and we laughed because of all the very fast rider's and how they accepted me, as one who stood strong in times of trouble. The race cannot be duplicated. The money spent was strong dollars. I appreciate that someone stepped up to the plate to hold that event. History is history, we cannot change it, and furthermore we all must go on!

I hope all parties will engage in better conduct in 2010 and someone can duplicate the "GREATEST EVENT OF 2009."

I appreciate both parties, however; I am now a part of the LA Racer's and proud to call each and every one of them my friends. They all got along, and I learned a new slang word for the clone motor. They call it a "Ding Dong."

I am proud to be a "Ding Dong" than just plain wrong.

May there be peace in the racing world. We lost a lot of people, me included!!!!

TT Out!

Last edited: