Upholstery time

tomc

I made both new seats, the driver's and buddy seat for my Tote Gote. Today I took them to a local upholstery shop and dropped them off. The price quoted was $50, after another local shop quoted $200 yesterday. When I go back to pick them up I will take the one for my Boonie Bike and my other bike to drop them off.

copyman

That is a great price. Most of these upholstrey people charge way to much, that's if they even want to do the work!

If you get a chance can you post pics of the Boonie Bike seat. I have a Boonie and would like to see after it's done.

Take care

tomc

IMG_20240131_135648536_HDR.jpg
Here's the before pic of my Boonie Bike seat. Not the worst recover job I've seen but certainly not original. I believe it is supposed to have a small wedge built into the back 3-4". I will see about getting that done when I drop it off. Screenshot_20240202-200413~2.png
Here's what most pics of Boonie Bike seats that I have found look like. I guess this is original style. I will show this pic to the upholsterers. The board that I take will be a new one.

Last edited: