what do you think about this.....

this is my new front tire bars and disc brake assembly i got to fit on my custom mini bike im lowering the back to this weekend and gtting rid of that wheelie bar and constructing a new one on hinges or i might get rid of it all together well heres the pics tell me what you think thanks hope you like it and my motor is off getting built right now putting in all the parts ....

It looks pretty good so far. I like the front wheel and disc brake setup. Is that off of a scooter?. Should be cool when it's done.:thumbsup:

i really like it, Its really interesting,

If your going to put more power on your bike, you may wanna consider adding welds or strengthening the ones at the motor mount

My mini broke 4 of 6 welds on the plate, I added one long fillet down each side and a couple on top, and as far as I know, its still intact

You are just mocking it up with that threaded rod axle right? A small diameter axle like that needs to be high quality. If that thing lets go at speed, it's all over.

foot scoot its off of a pocket bike those bigger ones my friend billy ownes a shop for scootors and stuff

64 fairlane yeahh everything is juss mocked up right now im juss getting the frame together before i paint it i dont want to spend time paintingit then welding sumthin after the paint

jay wrix yeah im building my motor with all the parts i previously posted and yeahh im adding another motor mount plate cause i thought the same thing

Hes going to have alot of torque, and that means sky high front end

Ever fall off from a wheelie?

A. It Really Hurts...
B. Your bike gets really torn up
C. its really embarrassing

I would know....

And beside, it looks really good....

if you move the rear wheel mounts to the back of the frame you will not need wheelie bars , i have that exact frame (azusa ) . it always came up once i moved the rear wheel to the back no more problems and it still rode smooth even in the turns. look at my photos you will see my azusa frame . you bike looks real bad ass !!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
yeahh when i first put my 6.5 on i never rode a mini really with that much torque i always had my 3hp on it and i could pull the throttle back all the way and not have a cm of the front come up so i did that with my 6.5 and i went back haha then i decided to put a wheelie bar on and its fun riding wheelies on it also haha but thanks for all the comments ill keep posting more as i go and im going to paint it key lime green and black accents:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited: