What is it

Welcome to the site! You have an APC or pantera minichopper many ridicule them but I always thought they could be made into a real cool machine, a member here isaacson06 has built a respectable machine from one. And has extensively modified his, it gets better all the time! Ours is a diverse hobby and you'll find some cool folks here so see the thread titled iasaacson06's first minibike. Just go on the home page and use the google search, choose OldMiniBikes rather than web and just type in the title of the thread and you'll see it and another or two from him! He's a cool guy and I've followed his build from the start, with some fabrication/welding skills it can be done! :thumbsup:

hey thank for the warm welcome but I am not new. I just forgot what my old Screen name is and what email i used so i wanted to posted these up so bad i didn't want to look for my old log in name i just made a new one.

is there a web site where i can get parts for APC?
I think enginepowered has the single wheel to replace that silly double wheel out back! I dont think there is much support for this product in the aftermarket, they suck in stock trim! The engines are grossly underpowered, and unless you plan on a build like isaacson06 did you should unload it and get a DB or a vintage roller!:thumbsup: