What is this CAT?

mark, do you want to run them on your bike? tires are junk and the sprocket looks????? a good set of 410/350-6 tires will keep it looking good. $20 bucks and they are yours or they go to ebay for $$ this weekend:doah:. going to farm and fleet this weekend in verona. i could drop them off.........:scooter:
Thanks for the offer, I think I am going to stay with the 4" wheels on there, I know it's not correct, but I like the small wheels with the small frame. Now if Cat made 4" wheels with the center stars that would be awesome.
There was a time when I would have bought those wheels in a second, and I'm probably going to regret not getting them, but I don't really need them right now. I'd rather see them go to someone that can use them.:wink:

Delray I thought the same thing that the chrome bolt on handle bar bikes had disk brakes. But not the case with this 1971 300TT I bought from the original owners. It has chrome handlebars with flip up pegs and a scrub brake. I have the original Tecumseh 3hp in the garage because the bike is in my basement for the winter. Here is the bike and a brochure of a 1972 bike with the same paint and stickers but bigger frame and disk brake. What I mean about bigger frame is my chain passes through the motor plate where this 1972 brochure bike has the cut out where the chain passes over the motor plate and they call it the intermediate frame which it has a longer wheel base.
Wow, that thing is nice. Not too many originals out here. Mine was a bare frame and fork set, so I'm not too worried about modding it a little.:wink:
I just wish I (we) could ID it....

jimbob, yours is like one of the chopper models. Those forks are surely bent. They do look uniformly bent though. I like those big handlebars.

hey new to the site. i am doing a cat that i thought was a 350. but know after look at the site and reading this i think it might be a 250 but i also have the mount for the brake.:crying: