Which rod bending tool to buy?

Hello everyone.
We are going to buy a 1/2” capacity rod bender with dies from 90 degrees to 3” radius. So far, the HF appears almost unserviceable. Eastwood is probably off-shore sourced, but a possibility. As always, USA made is a plus. The budget is kind of an issue. Baileigh is a possibility. The bender doesn’t have to bend tubing as well. We are looking at JD2 model 32 for tubing work. We are open to any suggestions. Hobby work only, if that helps.
Thanks in advance,
Steve.

I was thinking the hot/cold would be dictated by the material and the severity of the bend. I tend to read up on brittle/ductile, weldability and machineability before picking a material. I’ve made some boo boos in that area. So both.
Applications are exhaust hangers and reinforcements for starters. I’m thinking of bar stock bends for fender brackets and chain guards as well.

For what you stated I make a fixture with a piece of angle iron and round stock or pipe and cold bend. I bought a Northern Tool bender with a scroll attachment and have never used it for anything except doing scroll work... I tend to bend most things cold unless its just to heavy to bend cold. I do have a small bender that I bought from Northern years ago on close out and it is handy for 1/4'' and smaller round rod. It would be ideal for your exhaust hangers.

I pulled the trigger on the two Eastwood rod benders. The bench vice mounted and the floor mounted.
Thank you FOMOGO for your thoughts on the subject
Steve