World Formula and GK Frame

I have a World Formula engine that i got from a friend of mine. he built it at the briggs plant where he worked at. since then theyve closed th plant. the engine is the older model but stills runs good. it set on its factory packaged crate till about a month ago. It has the newer ignition coil with 7100 rpm limiter built in. i changed the oil, put a header pipe on it, put 99 octane fuel in it, and then started it for the first time. it ran on the floor after a little work but ran good. it is essentially a brand new engine.

I would like to sell for $500 but would trade for a good mini bike, frame and engines, guns, what ever, im pretty easy to deal with.

i do not own a mini bike but am trying to get into it. i dont want to put a WF on a mini bike.... to much power and headache if something were to go wrong. the engine needs to go with someone who has more knoledge about these motors. I will ship where ever for actual shipping cost.

I also have a go kart frame.... it is a murray... i think. put 18.5x9.50x8 carlilse super claws on the back and also put new tires on the front. put in a new seat and welded on a new roll cage. set up for a 5hp briggs.(was planning on putting my WF on it.) Would make a sweet yard cart or mild offroad buggy. Big enough for a grown adult (im 6 ft tall) Will post pics tomorrow.

Asking $375 or trade for mini bike frame or engines...... anything will work really. Frame is pick-up only ...... you could send a truck to get it of you really want.(would not be cost effective really)

Man !!!! 61 views and no replies! Am i way out of line on my asking price.....? If so some one let me know please. I will take any resonable offers !!!! Please I want my first mini bike but have to get rid of this stuff first! lol
thanks for the Views

It just the economy no one has any money , It could also be where you live is not close enough to the person interested ,, Hang in there ,,, :scooter: someone will come along :thumbsup: