You ever have one of those weekends that nothing goes right?

Sure you have. Me, this weekend to be sure. First off, testing a MB electrical system for hours with two new, total crap ,test leads and not knowing it. Then sending a way too high voltage due to the BS test leads to an electronic control device and letting all the smoke out of it.
Then trying to start a Vapor Locked Predator engine and pulling the rope starter and the rope tore in half.
I then went to put the bike up,calling it a day when I opened the kick stand only to have the welded kick stand welded frame bracket tear off of the bikes frame as soon as the bikes weight was placed on it.I caught the bike just as it started to fall over only to realize there was no way to support it,no clear walls in the garage. I had to lay the bike down,and of course gasoline leaked out of the full tank onto my 90 degree garage floor as I went to get a cinder block to prop up the bike.
I picked up the cinder block only to have a six foot Bull Snake strike at me just to get my heart pounding even more. Bull snakes mimic Rattle Snakes and they sound just like them but are harmless if you don't have a heart attack from having the crap scared out of you.
I propped up the bike, cleaned up the spilled gas, closed up the garage and went into the house to get a well deserved beer. I opened the Fridge and No beer. It's Sunday and we have Blue Laws. No alcoholic beverages can be purchased on Sundays. The Water Cooler is Iced up due to the heat and very high humidity here. No water will flow out of it. I now have to thaw out the water cooler which takes hours. And it has a full five gallon bottle of water that will need to be drained out of it to clear out the ice.
Our tap water would gag a maggot.
And now my wife reminds me its my turn to pick up the Greyhound's Dog Shit in the backyard.
Other than that, it was a good weekend.

To be honest I have had a couple weekends in a row that haven’t gone that well.
And I have had a few bad minibike days lwhere everything I did was a complete nightmare.
But your day is one for the ages. That sucks sorry to hear man.
Sounds like you encountered my last 2 weeks in only 1 day.

Keep fighting the good fight, things will work out.
I know from personal experience how frustrating this can be.

Except we don’t have snakes like that oh man that is nuts

So sorry to hear of your misfortunes. All I can say is that it damn sure can't get any worse!

Hope tomorrow is a better day and that your weekend to follow will be outstanding!

I have had 15 years of that, seriously. all you can do is laugh it off or go postal. As far as snakes go, when I lived in S La i killed over 60 cottonmouths just where i walked on the property, most of those were in the first year. still don't know how I didn't get bit comin in from the mud boat after a night of froggin. keep yer chin up, chase the mrs around the house a bit and listen to some good music on youtube, that tends to help me get through times like that where I have the brown touch and all i touch turns to poop lol