Any interest in an Eastern Pennsylvania club startup

Hey guys. Maybe this is a dead thread. Long time lurker, just joined today. Anyone still active in eastern PA. I’m in Philly and looking to ride.

Still very active but life has me too busy to manage putting on an event yet. Still hoping to do one but I’m swamped right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for replying Minibikin,
Where do people ride in eastern PA. I've been riding in CC philadephia but that gets a bit sketch. Especially at 6'6 on a minibike. I have a birthday coming up and looking to do some camping and riding. Any suggestions? Thanks

What is CC? Chester County? You're better off heading to Berks County to find some trails. Out by Cabela's, in Hamburg, is plenty of places to go camping and riding. That's coal country, tons of coal mines to ride... it's also bear country.... so bring a pistol with a large caliber (or mace and a rape whistle... whatever you can handle :gunsmilie:)!!

CC would be Center City. Honestly, come to the Windber Reunion. It’s Father’s Day weekend in June. Worth the trip. The place I want to have my event at is north of the Lehigh Valley. Still hoping to do so, but time just isn’t on my side right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

License? We don't need no stinkin government permission for anything in this country, they just want you to think we need it... for everything!!
The government that issues licenses and permits is the same government that allowed the Clintons to terrorize the whole planet... for decades!!!!! hahahaha their licenses and permits!!! Just like I don't need permission to ride my non-registered mini down the road (just dont get caught or you have to fight them, like any other bully)!