1970 Couparrol Tony-Pony Arrived Today!!

So he has earned the right to call anyone a liar because of the 10 years. Got it! So if he figured out their was no lie now we just call his bike a hacked up mess and he moves on? Your “Just sayin...” it ok with you and give him an Amen!

I guess yours is the new normal the internet. Did anyone tell you that you don’t treat people like that? Or are you all just kids because that’s the feeling I get. Adults just don’t behave like you are.
Yep, I guess mine is indeed the new normal.. That is if it means standing behind a respected person who happened to have a spot on comment about what he and others have noticed and telling it how it is.. When he is being called out by someone who is acting like a child... Just sayin....

I have no problem if you flip it or build it or whatever and I dont know if you bought it and it was more hacked up than you thought,so decided to just get rid of it. But if you go back and read what is being said you are just making things worse. I don’t know Markus except through this forum. He is very knowledgable and very respected. Attacking him for bringing what you are doing to the forefront is only fuel for the fire. You must realize that now that it has come to light that your bike is hacked up people who are friends of Markus or even just find him more legitimate than you will troll every post you you try to sell your hacked up bike on. Your better off either keeping it or putting it aside until this blows over... although that could be years. Like he said once you put it on the internet its there forever.... my advice is to himble yourself. Make amends. And move on.
I’m so glad to hear you have no problem on what I do. I was really waiting on your approval too. The fact that you think in some way what you or anyone has said about the bike has anything to do with it’s value to a buyer shows your Arrogance and how small your world is. I could’nt care less if it sells or not today or next year but I always keep lots of things in the fire. This is a hobby, and fun to buy, fix up tear down bikes most to keep and I absolutely love it.

I’m a member in several other forums and must say this one is very different. Others as a new member your always welcomed and given feedback on your rides from people far and wide. Here, not at all. I was so graciously blessed by Markus that it blew me away. Then to have you all support this arragant egocentric ass that it really felt like I was in a different time, it’s got to be your maturity levels because your really like kids at recess.

I believe there are people who are reading this and agree he was out of line at a minimum and knew I had not embellished or lied. However they are mild mannered not the extreme and have no horse in the race but are having fun seeing all your true colors come out. It’s really very funny and a good story I will have to tell.

I’ve passed on an offer at more than twice what I paid, I spoke to the sellers about the removal on the bearing support before I bought it. That’s a simple fix, he is out of his head to say any supports were moved, all original welds he has sour grapes. People like him don’t have the balls or likely the money to do what I do, it’s a risk but like I said a hobby. In my real business a typical sale is hundreds of thousands.

I hope Markus will learn from this getting his ears pinned back maybe will humble him. It is really eye opening how you guys blindly follow on another, and I see the numbers of people who are not active and now I know why.

I’ll stay on and check up on you all for a laugh. The mini bike kids... you couldn’t script this any better. Lol

Peace.

On behalf of everyone else..let me apologize for the responses so far. Please fill out this report and this matter will be sorted through soon.
10917814_10200308968722791_4222142079201547643_n.jpg

Children, isn’t it your bedtime? Your not even old enough to have a drivers liscence right?

Markus must have gotten his nose bumped and sulking in the corner somewhere. It’ll be all right champ, get back out there and beat on your chest pretend your a big boy again!!

Last edited:
The main tube that goes to the back is 6” higher than the one in the ad. You can clearly see it was moved. Yet you do not mention it in your Ebay ad.Very unethical.. another thing you might not realize is that some of us have nothing better to do than to troll your ads and make everyone aware of the fact your frame is butchered. Shouldn’t be too hard to google search keywords to see where it pops up. I would also guess that whoever might end up with it will probably end up on this site. And probably before feedback is left on Ebay. Not that it will sell for what your asking. Now let me show you howmthe “block” feature works.

Last edited:
Well if you did use google to search you’ll know the changes of the years. It’s difficult to find anything about these which makes them more desirable at least to me and others who have money to purchase rare, it’s unlike the 10s an100s of thousands of your bikes that were made. Small minded kids you are and none of you argue that point.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
~George Carlin

Last edited:
These kind of post should have there on thread category...... Call it Locked BS......

I don't know where these people think that calling an adult a 10 year old kid is a positive statement. And if you pay attention it is always "new" members that are doing it.

Sadly I don't even know why I posted on this........

And Wico I already blocked you so I don't have to read your post.

You have burned a lot of bridges in your short term as a member here. A short 10 days.

Last edited:
Good thing I am on the crapper reading this thread. Didn't waste my valued time here. :shrug::smile: Cool bike though.

Last edited:
I had to really laugh at your comment as I am on the crapper too!

Who ever posted that any potential seller will read this was spot on! Type in the Tony Pony and there wasnt anything before now its viral on all IDX feeds pointing back to ebay listing. Viewing is the highest number I personaly have ever recieved on one item. If this buyer comes up another hundred I just may let it go because there are just no parts at all except a gas cap for $100 which I need. Ok, all finished and shout out to little markus where ever he may be saving someone from eBay. Thank you!

Well if you did use google to search you’ll know the changes of the years. It’s difficult to find anything about these which makes them more desirable at least to me and others who have money to purchase rare, it’s unlike the 10s an100s of thousands of your bikes that were made. Small minded kids you are and none of you argue that point.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
~George Carlin
You’re contradicting yourself on how much money you have implying that you have money to buy rare bikes and do typical sales in the hundreds of thousands of dollars and in your first post your debating weather to go original and put a west bend or just go with a predator since your cash strapped..

You’re contradicting yourself on how much money you have implying that you have money to buy rare bikes and do typical sales in the hundreds of thousands of dollars and in your first post your debating weather to go original and put a west bend or just go with a predator since your cash strapped..

I have to tell you the public at large, IQ level really seems to be dropping. Or this site is loaded with kids how can I know who I’m talking to.

Do you really think I’m broke? Maybe I can explain it like when you get your allowance and it’ll make more sense to you. See young bud my allowance is called salary and commission but doesn’t come from my mom and dad. Understand adults have budgets for house and cottage payments, utilities, retirement etc.. and one is called hobby. Well that hobby budget or allowance in case I’m loosing you, go up and down. It’s kind of a slush fund you might have to google some of this too.

I really can’t believe I’m responding to this. What is up with this thirst for trying to catch me in a lie? Is it because you just don’t understand money? Is it the big fat guy confined to his room behind the screen in his underwear or a 16 year old kid?

Last edited:
I have to tell you the public at large, IQ level really seems to be dropping. Or this site is loaded with kids how can I know who I’m talking to.

Do you really think I’m broke? Maybe I can explain it like when you get your allowance and it’ll make more sense to you. See young bud my allowance is called salary and commission but doesn’t come from my mom and dad. Understand adults have budgets for house and cottage payments, utilities, retirement etc.. and one is called hobby. Well that hobby budget or allowance in case I’m loosing you, go up and down. It’s kind of a slush fund you might have to google some of this too.

I really can’t believe I’m responding to this. What is up with this thirst for trying to catch me in a lie? Is it because you just don’t understand money? Is it the big fat guy confined to his room behind the screen in his underwear or a 16 year old kid?
*losing....You are welcome Einstein

*losing....You are welcome Einstein
You got me there cheesehead! A spelling error, case closed. Twenty nine responses to idiots and you found a spelling error.

I think why you are all fascinated with my project is it moves too fast for you and can’t connect the dots... when I read some of this I can hear the tune from Deliverance, is any one else get that impression? How long can you keep this going? Stop the madness, move on and get a life!

You got me there cheesehead! A spelling error, case closed. Twenty nine responses to idiots and you found a spelling error.

I think why you are all fascinated with my project is it moves too fast for you and can’t connect the dots... when I read some of this I can hear the tune from Deliverance, is any one else get that impression? How long can you keep this going? Stop the madness, move on and get a life!
LOL..Your grammar, spelling and sentence structure is comparable to a small child. I could go on and on...but I picked the simple approach. Reading your crying cracks me up to be honest. And your math is about as good as your lying...14 posts you have in this thread.

Last edited:
Cheesehead! Really sentence structure and crying?

Is like every loser on this site chiming in here? I’m talking to my teenagers now I’m sure of it!

Last edited:
Ah.....you spelled it correct this time. Congrats..
And yep...you and I are gonna be pals.
I suspect that much of the concern about spelling is one-upmanship for the insecure and unsure. The prime example is the social media troll who picks on a typo in an attempt to discredit — or distract — from the substance of the ideas.

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/sp...keep-acting-like-it-does-20170924-gynvcr.html

Cheesehead, Congratulations! Your the troll in this article! Next Moron want to step up?

Last edited: