Selling a garage full of bikes and parts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coop

I'm selling my mini-bike collection and parts. There are 19 bikes. I'm only keeping 3 of them. There are 15-20 engines,(haven't taken a count). (The green Teledyne engine in the pic is not part of the lot). I am keeping the Ruttman Judge, and a Lil Indian,(the orange colored bikes in the pics), and a Rupp Enduro,(not pictured). There are a couple Rupp rollers, a Speedway Shrike, etc. Spares include clutches, new engine parts, fenders, throttles, etc, alot of it new. I have to dig everything out and take pics of all of it in the near future. Only selling because I need the room, and I have my eye on another project. I'd prefer to sell everything as a lot, but if that doesn't work, I'll sell individual bikes/parts.

Coop

Hey is that a King O lawn I see in the first pic, or is it something like a Go Devil?

Kinda curious how sturdy the King O Lawns are without the top tube.

Coop

alfalfa...I might have, I have alot of my parts in a storage shed right now, I'll look tomorrow, see what I have, I have to look for some stuff for some of the other guys too...

Coop

coop i live in ny and am interested in anything rupp complete bikes and tecumseh engines what do you have and can you take pictures of the stuff???

Alfalfa...I don't have any Rupp fenders, and the crank is out of a siezed 7hp Tec.

AllBucDUp...What style tank are you looking for? And give me a little more info on the T/C you need, shaft sizes, etc. I have a couple to choose from.

No, it doesn't fold, had a foot throttle and brake, I'm pretty sure it had a Briggs and some kind of jackshaft set-up on it orginally, judging by the mounts on it. What is a "King of Lawn"?

Coop

No, it doesn't fold, had a foot throttle and brake, I'm pretty sure it had a Briggs and some kind of jackshaft set-up on it orginally, judging by the mounts on it. What is a "King of Lawn"?

Coop
King O Lawn made at least 3 totally different bikes that I know of, I'm working on getting 2 of them.

The strangest looking one is the one without the top tube, and that's the one that I thought your's may be from the front.

Here's a pic of the one I'm trying to get from Mac:

The other one I'm trying to get a hold of is the Mickey Bike - After famous Pontiac racer Mickey Thompson. Even says M/T on a plaque like many of the speed parts of the day.

Alfalfa...I don't have any Rupp fenders, and the crank is out of a siezed 7hp Tec.

AllBucDUp...What style tank are you looking for? And give me a little more info on the T/C you need, shaft sizes, etc. I have a couple to choose from.
Sorry. :doah:
Tankwise, I'm looking for something low profile. No longer than 14 inches.
As for TQ, I have a 3/4" shaft and a 5.5 HP Tecumseh OHV. Type #35 chain is what my setup currently runs, if that matters.

jeep4me

Are you selling the little white one you posted the pic of for injuntom? If so and if injuntom doesn't buy it, how much for it? Just the frame and tires, no motor? or with motor? either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.