1st Dirty South Mini Bike Rally

Guys we are gonna have a blast come hang out in sunny South Florida. We will be having races & 4 Different rides that afternoon. There's a couple of lakes in the park and few trails around them. Nice rides! We will have a BBQ & refreshments . If your thinking of racing you must bring safety gear Including helmet.

https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!q=25.72754%2C-80.32362&data=!1m4!1m3!1d4469!2d-80.32362!3d25.72754!4m14!2m13!1m12!3m8!1m3!1d196238!2d-86.1327499!3d39.7797845!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!4m2!3d25.72754!4d-80.32362

They allow you to ride mini bikes through that park? will there be dirt racing on the horse track :thumbsup:
Yes we will be allowed to ride around inside the park. We just have to act the par and behave like the responsible adults that we are. :thumbsup:
After all we are there to promote minibikes in a well family oriented manner.

Hey M B Miami....great to hear of another event in the south !:thumbsup:!

I can't make it, but would love to support it by buying a t-shirt or poster with that awesome graphic on it:

Please PM me if there are any available.

Thanks.

Hey M B Miami....great to hear of another event in the south !:thumbsup:!

I can't make it, but would love to support it by buying a t-shirt or poster with that awesome graphic on it:

Please PM me if there are any available.

Thanks.
As soon as they are done I will send you a PM. :thumbsup: thankx for the support.

markus

Yes we will be allowed to ride around inside the park. We just have to act the par and behave like the responsible adults that we are. :thumbsup:
After all we are there to promote minibikes in a well family oriented manner.
Wow, thats pretty cool they are allowing that :thumbsup: I'll have to see if anyone of the guys up here is free that weekend and maybe carpool down, its a long boring drive across the swamp to get to Miami from here.

Anyone going got any vintage parts/bikes for sale :deal:

February 8th, you say? Permission to ride, you say? Only an hour from the house, you say? :shrug::shrug:

What the hell, I'm in. Gotta represent the Brotherhood! :thumbsup:

BTW guys, if anyone in South Florida is up for it, there's a pretty kick-ass antique motorcycle show down in Dania Beach this weekend at the little park just on the west side of the Jai Alai. I'll be down there all day Saturday with a swap meet space selling a couple bikes and some parts. If you can make it out there, come by and say hello. :thumbsup:

BTW guys, if anyone in South Florida is up for it, there's a pretty kick-ass antique motorcycle show down in Dania Beach this weekend at the little park just on the west side of the Jai Alai. I'll be down there all day Saturday with a swap meet space selling a couple bikes and some parts. If you can make it out there, come by and say hello. :thumbsup:
Sounds good Ill to make it!! Got any doodle bug parts?:grind: