New to the site trying to figure out what kind of mini I have..

I just got a mini bike I am trying to find a VIN decoder maybe?
I have the VIN that is on the frame O1 02292
Can anyone help me with this?

Here is also a photo of it, she is a little beat up.

It sure does look like that too bad I am missing that amazing chain guard!

So I assume I got a sweet deal for $100.00 for the Bike $100.00 for a brand new 212 CC Motor?

OH man that chain guard is an easy one to make as apposed to others out there.. :laugh:

Yeah thats probably a pretty good buy.. Just that gas tank is kinda hard to come up with if ya need one.. I would BY FAR rather have that than the chain guard, or even the front brake parts, than the chain guard.. Fenders might be a little harder.. But anything about the rite size will work and look good when all assembled into a creation..

Yeah, thats all good.. Those are nice bikes..

Last edited:
OH man that chain guard is an easy one to make as apposed to others out there.. :laugh:

Yeah thats probably a pretty good buy.. Just that gas tank is kinda hard to come up with if ya need one.. I would BY FAR rather have that than the chain guard, or even the front brake parts, than the chain guard.. Fenders might be a little harder.. But anything about the rite size will work and look good when all assembled into a creation..

Yeah, thats all good.. Those are nice bikes..
And you know I am on a mission to find those fenders :wink:

When he sold it to me he said he thought it was a Rup or a Fox he was thinking 70's.
So when I started doing searching I stumbled on the Broncco which looks the closest.