Dirt Oval Track and TT Course race event in Winchendon Ma. Wachusett Valley Riders

Well I spent the last couple of hours helping my buddy swap tires,brakes on his. Then I had a gas leak on my adjustable jet that I thought I had fixed twice. Had it almost dialed in then it started leaking again. So I went back to a fixed jet. I haven't had a chance to check out the new jet. So I guess I will be messing with jetting tomorrow. I also had an oil leak so hopefully that is fixed. My buddy and his brother will be ther tomorrow with a couple of Snowco TriScat trikes... I have to load everything into a van I am bringing tomorrow and leaving the trailer at home. Should be a great time.

Had a great time today :thumbsup: Dave shot some videos from out side the track, I'll up load them tomorrow. The competition has definitely picked up and we had some really close racing once Gumpit got his trike running right :thumbsup: No one got lapped not even me when I rolled my trike in the TT heat race :doah:

It was a blast as usual... Unfortunately it did take until the last race to get it running ok. But now that racing season is over for the year I will have time to get it running right with a little help. It was nice to meet Dave and Dale and his family. My buddy said he would bring more trikes to get people riding. And I think Rich is going to look for one after riding mine,even with its issues......lol

Yup,I have to agree it was an awesome day! It was great to meet all of you guys in person. My wife and grandson had a great day too. The club people were all super friendly and inviting. I can't wait till next year! Now I have to find something to race!!

Hey Randy, I really hope your not to sore. Us old guys don't bounce back as quick but you rode fantastic and it's nice to have a new friend with like interests near bye.
Dale

Hi Guys;Just wanted to say THANKS to all the New Friends i Met and made at the race it was defiantly fun,Sorry I couldn't have been more help,But this 61 yr.old+ body that has had havoc wreaked upon it,and cold don't work well together. Now we have all winter to get Things in Order let me know if I can help in any way.
Thanks again to ALL, Dave

Dave,you were a great help and obviously know your stuff... I already took the engine off ready to get er' done for next season. The trike is going into winter storage. I'll get down to CT. Soon.

great time as always.. well at least we got randy's trike better for the last race , and Harley"s Papa your 2 for 2 in the roll over competition :thumbsup: Randy and tony kept me on my toes and pushed me a little harder going in and out of the corners it was a blast
good to meet Dave and Dale and family

Great vids.
Hey Harley papa did you make it to work. How you feeling a couple days later
Ya I made it to work :laugh: I think that roll was worse than the one the last time but I didn't get banged up nearly as bad :thumbsup:

Dave and I were talking today and we have some ideas for next year :innocent: