thumper13

00U0U_dlz86Qk6JeS_600x450_1_1

{ppcode}HI, Steve Albright here replying to your notification regarding the Tri Sport. I haven't visited the site for almost a year having sold my house and moved to Running Springs Ca. The photos enlightened me as to several questions I had about mine having received it in basket case condition. I'm back into it now and your advice in the past has helped me regarding other issues with the three wheelers. I had a Mts-30 I sold because it was the entry level rig and to small for me at 6'1. It only had a 3hp engine but was a blast to drive around my yard. At 64 years old my then neighbors thought I was suffering from dementia. Hey, we're all young at heart right? Of course my eventual goal is to find one of the full suspension three wheelers but that possibility is probably pretty remote they are so much in demand. I have collected five Baha Heat/Warrior/Hawg ty adult minis but I really want a three wheeler because of their light weight compared to a quad. I have a Dunecycle as well basket case also. Anyway, thanks for the photo/info I'm back on track on OldMiniBikes website.

Media information

Category
Trikes
Added by
thumper13
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media