philharrison

one of only ten made

This is the bike of Leon Harrison owner of Harrison Research inc. and manufacture of the wildcat. This was his personal bike. It came stock with a hodaka 80 cc engine.Man did that thing fly. That is my uncle Joe in the pic
JUST GOT A HARRISON WITH A HODAKA THAT LOOKS TO BE STOCK.I AM INTO BONANZA COLLECTOR AND WAS GOING TO USE FOR PARTS. WOULD LIKE TO GET INFO TO SEE IF ITS 1 OF THE TEN . THANKS BILL

yes it dose look like you have one of the bikes, real rare, they were made to order. only 10 were made they were too expensive to make as a production bike. in order to make the bikes and keep the price down the parts were bought in lots of 100 or more the hodaka with all the brackets and the motor cost a few hundred more. They also changed the class for racing. The Idea came from my older brother he liked the motor cycles. He bought a hodaka 80 ( I think) and my dad saw that it would fit the frame with a little fabrication the hodaka powered wildcat was born.The bikes were also a bot th fast for most younger kids to ride. In the picture with my uncle that bike was my dads own personal bike. You have a rare find.

Media information

Category
Wildcat-Harrison
Added by
philharrison
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media