Recent content by 1995dak

1. 1995dak

Quick question

Thank you. I am going to go check it out this weekend.
  2. 1995dak

Quick question

Good afternoon. Well, my wife is sick of watching me and my daughter ride my Baja so I am going to get her one. I have the opportunity to get a like new Baja viper for real cheap. I have to drive a ways to go look at it so I am wondering how big it is. I have looked online but cannot seem to get...
  3. 1995dak

New here.

Welcome! I am not to far from you. I am in Austin. Good bunch of guys (and gals) here.:thumbsup:
  4. 1995dak

baja warrior wheel and tire options

I am running an 18x8.50x8 Duro road tire. It is a golf cart tire but works really well on my Heat. It clears everything just so and rides smooth at speed.
  5. 1995dak

The WHIZZ is back!

Will do. :thumbsup:
  6. 1995dak

Weekend Project

Looks good! :thumbsup:I bet it hauls ass! I forgot about the phone speedo thing. I am gonna steal my wife's I-phone and try that out.
  7. 1995dak

The WHIZZ is back!

I think I am going to cut the forks and pull the tubes together to bring them up to the skinny wheel. One day
  8. 1995dak

The WHIZZ is back!

Yea, 212 predator, OMBW jet kit, breather, and homemade header. With the comet torque-a-vert. It runs great for what it is. It carry's my 250 pound ass with no problem. Even with my daughter on my lap it doesn't even breath hard from a dead stop up a steep incline. In a miller inspired moment in...
  9. 1995dak

The WHIZZ is back!

Nice! Glad to see you got it back. As you can tell yours had a big influence on mine. We need to set up a race. :biggrin::scooter:
  10. 1995dak

Baja Heat Parts

:shrug: I dunno. Doubt it but the trimming of the mounting plate was a very minor issue. I didn't have to cut threw any of the ribs and just bolted it on loosely and then marked it from the other side with a sharpie. Cutoff wheel and about 5 minutes with the grinder and problem solved.
  11. 1995dak

Baja Heat Parts

:laugh:
  12. 1995dak

Baja Heat Parts

It was interesting to say the least. It did great at speed but when going slow the front tire was digging in and pulling side to side hard. When it did all it took was a good stab of the throttle though to get it under control. I was worried that the front tire would bury the engine with sand...
  13. 1995dak

Predator spark plug

I believe the Autolite was it. Thank you both for the input :thumbsup:
  14. 1995dak

Predator spark plug

Sorry for the dumb question but I remember reading somewhere that there is a spark plug that everyone uses in the predator that is supposed to be hands down the best. I cannot seem to fine where I read this. Would anyone know wich one it is. Thanks in advance.
  15. 1995dak

Baja Heat Parts

Sorry for the slow response. Took the bike to the coast and tore up the beach. As already said the predator bolted rite on. I used the torque a vert converter setup and the original chain. I did have to trim the mounting plate on the converter to clear the frame.