Recent content by 510tony

1. 5

Bonanza bc 1300 parts

So I have since acquired several shocks and I am planning to restore them are you interested Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. 5

Bonanza restoration

Thank you the evil one let me know appreciate the response Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 5

Bonanza restoration

Thanks that is what I thought Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 5

Bonanza restoration

Really..they don’t look like they taper at the end. but I don’t have any so I’m just going of a pic Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. 5

Bonanza restoration

Those are repop they don’t even have the correct taper but thanks for the help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. 5

Bonanza restoration

Hey OldMiniBikes I need some help. So I’m going deep on a restoration I just picked up some new old stock parts. It’s a little tube shock “leg” brand freaking new. And I can’t tell what the coding is I don’t know if it’s zinc, galvanized, maybe bad nickel help me out I got a couple of the shocks and I’m...
  7. 5

RV 90 Suzuki

Sweet. Year and model Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. 5

My bonanza build

Do it has been a little bit but I have some progress my lovely wife paid for chrome parts today and we are back up and running Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. 5

My bonanza build

Ya I am really happy i got it I was going to try and have it ready for joes minibike reunion but I need to finish the one I started and just can't afford to do the at the same time Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. 5

My bonanza build

Hey thank you there are some weird holes on the back were the brackets bolted on ever Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. 5

Help out s friend

They are pretty cool he grabbed it for like 120 with the motor Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. 5

MTD bolts, original?

I would bet they are I have seen old square lock washers like this on old bicycles Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. 5

My bonanza build

That is way to cool I wonder what is at that address Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. 5

Help out s friend

Are they us or china Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. 5

Help out s friend

Thank you for the help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk