RV 90 Suzuki

Divouneh

Thanks, at first registration (I have a notarized bill of sale) , deep cleaning, third rebuilt the electrical circuit. In the same time I will look for the missing part :plastic cover, chaine guard, exhaust heat shield . Mirrors, ...
Next will be taking all apart and sand blast the frame. A long way, I learn a lot when I did my super Bronc, budget I would say totally 1500 . [emoji857][emoji857][emoji857][emoji857].

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes

markus

I had a pair of those ( and an RV 125 at the same time too). That was a fun bike, try not to power through a tight turn on the street with it though.....it'll slide, tire will howl pretty good when it does so if you hear it....get it back upright as fast as you can :laugh:

Very cool bikes to ride offroad, I would just idle it in 1st and work it over and through the palmetto bushes that dominate the woods here in this part of Florida, they were easy to balance with tons of low end power, Little short on speed onroad, even with a sprocket change. not bad for subdivision backroads (in the 30mph range) but were screaming pretty good when you got in the 40 mph range.

Add the air pump and optional canteen kit to your shopping list for it :thumbsup:

Divouneh

Hi all
It’s a 72, needs to be rebuilt. I was looking a mini bike street legal. Easy to lift in the truck or for storage in my basement. Spares are mainly available. Next week I will manage the registration, the most important issue [emoji848].
Electricity circuit needs attention, however quite simple in 6 volts.

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk

At one time I had a 72, 73, 74, 75 Rv 90's all at one time love them all.. make sure you find the air pump, and pressure gauge for the tool kit for that bike.. that's the rare part! if you can find those, you will have found a couple of unicorns.. Great find and that's a bike you can use for a long time!

dshot59

Cool bike man love me some Suzuki's.Did you get it registered ? No inspection in NJ for bikes anymore either so after regs your good to go. Hope to see ya on it some time i'm right down the road in Monmouth junction.Good luck with it, I want one too !