Recent content by 72_Dodge_Swinger

1. 72_Dodge_Swinger

Cat 400x Roller For Sale

Come and gets this thing out of my way........... $80 bucks
  2. 72_Dodge_Swinger

Cat 400x Roller For Sale

I dont need any motors really.... already have 3 Briggs one being a raptor motor for a jr. dragster.... really could use the cash.... may ship as long as you pay actual shipping cost and the the last frame/for I bought cost like 40ish to ship to me
  3. 72_Dodge_Swinger

Cat 400x Roller For Sale

I dont touch tecumseh motor and it appears the only motors I would like are gone(briggs 5hp).... Got some forks for a Boonie and maybe another Briggs 5 hp in you piles of stuff?
  4. 72_Dodge_Swinger

Cat 400x Roller For Sale

Sure did... come down and buy it.....:thumbsup:
  5. 72_Dodge_Swinger

Cat 400x Roller For Sale

Nice little Cat but does need some work on the motor plate... Everything is there minus the motor and clutch.... I have the old brake and throttle ass. and the grips/chain but are not pictured. Forks appear to be straight and there are no bends anywhere. The bike was blasted and lightly primed...
  6. 72_Dodge_Swinger

Three wheeled mowers

Make: Ugly Model: POS :shrug: Looks homemade kinda but I know they made some crazy stuff back in the day
  7. 72_Dodge_Swinger

Any Ideas????

Well here it is.... the motor plate has been hacked on but could be a easy fix....
  8. 72_Dodge_Swinger

Any Ideas????

Yeah I just looked that up and saw 71dodges and its close but I think its a 400x...:hammer: I just found a like to some old cat ads and mine has the springs on the back of the seat that run to the back of the frame Very good guess tho... still will post pics as soon as its daylight
  9. 72_Dodge_Swinger

Any Ideas????

Just got another mini and am unsure or what it is... I will post pics in the morning but I will give a brief description... The wheels have some star looking hubcaps and it is a nice size frame and the seat has springs that run down by the rear wheel The brake is like a disc that runs onto...
  10. 72_Dodge_Swinger

Show Us Your Motorhome

I think I have watched a video on youtube of that chopped motorhome doing burnouts before.. We finally got rid of our 76 Dodge 360 rv.... big pile of crap but okay block.....lol
  11. 72_Dodge_Swinger

Briggs raptor racing engine

anyone would want a nice briggs over a knockoff motor.... man if I had the cash I would be on my way to get that..... then a sneaky pete system .....lol
  12. 72_Dodge_Swinger

Help me get this s**t off my driveshaft!

P.B. Blaster and cut the collar with a slit and pry it off and tap the key a little to free it up
  13. 72_Dodge_Swinger

briggs header

a buck shipped? its kinked.............
  14. 72_Dodge_Swinger

DB scared my buddy

Not true at all.............. depends on the car maybe a modded Ford or Chevy or "Ricer" is worth less because they will blow up faster :doah:...................
  15. 72_Dodge_Swinger

Wanted to trade my 20" bike for mini bike stuff

For those who want to know what it is since my brother is lazy and didn't post any info it is a Mosh Lil' Kasten Aluminum race bike withFree Agent forks, Redline Flight cranks sealed flip-flop hubs S&M Bars Sealed Crane Creek headset and SDG Bel-Air seat.... a very nice race bike and he also has...