Recent content by Alamocoastie

1. A

My chopper project

Exciting day for me today! I Had such good luck cleaning the rust off some of my parts that I decided to put my forks into a vat of vinegar as well and after a day of soaking, I’m happy to report that I have no more rust on the forks and I was finally able to get them apart!! I’ve tried off...
  2. A

My chopper project

So, I’ve started serious work on a bike I obtained in January. Not entirely sure about the history of the bike but it is being reborn now. This was when I got it: So far, I have disassembled everything and done some frame work. I’ll need a new/replace the battery and electronics tray once i...
  3. A

Rebuilding a Gas Tank

Wish I could see the images. I may be doing something like this myself. My tank is questionable at best. Haven’t tried to hold liquid yet. Doing a bunch of other cutting and grinding to prep the frame.
  4. A

OldMiniBikes Build Off 2020

Too late to get in on this?
  5. A

Black Widow replica fork

No, I wouldn’t say its vintage.
  6. A

Black Widow replica fork

All, I have a mini chopper that I’m doing a complete rebuild on. I believe this bike was once an OCC Black Widow bike replica. My biggest issue is rebuilding/replacing the front fork. The chrome is completely rusted and I believe is beyond recovery without completely stripping them down and...