Recent content by AndrewS

1. A

where to get Mikuni VM11-22 jets

Thanks. I ended up just ordering then from jetsrus
  2. A

Doug, Thanks. Yes, I found those as well. I was hoping there would be a type of local vendor that would happen to stock these style of jet. For example maybe somebody discovered that a lawn mower shop uses these, or maybe motorized scooters commonly use these jets. I may just need to order them.
  3. A

anybody know what type of shop would stock VM11-22 jets? I tried dirt bike shops but they're clueless unless i can tell them a make and model that matches something they stock. hopefully you guys can help me out, thanks.
  4. A

clone vs predator casting

Please report back with your findings, some pics would be nice too!
  5. A

Anybody have pics of a bored predator block, or ported and milled head?
  6. A

Hey guys im about to start a new build project and was wondering if the casting quality was better on the predator than the 196 clone. Im having a hard time finding a actual gx200, so was thinking of picking up a predator if they are better than the last clones. This is going to be a big bore/...
  7. A

Clutch help

Im glad you couldnt, it made me lol at work when everybody else was quiet
  8. A

Clutch help

Do you remember if they come with a variety of springs? Also, do you have any idea how much hp my engine might be putting out?
  9. A

Clutch help

Hey guys I'm looking for a clutch for my cruiser. Its a clone with a 22mm mikuni, mild port, mamba cam, 26 lbs springs, SS Valves, flat top piston, .02 rod, ARC fly wheel, and gov removed (no clue how much power a combo like this will be putting out. I dont want to shell out top dollar for a...
  10. A

GX140 parts on Clone???

cool thanks everybody, i guess i'll just leave it complete
  11. A

GX140 parts on Clone???

Hey guys I have a GX140 laying around and I was wondering if any of the parts on it would be good for my GX200 build. I figured if anything it would just be the head and/or the ignition. I've read that the head doesnt have enough material to open up the ports enough to flow well. What about the...
  12. A

Cutting Valve Guides when Porting Head

I'm going to get my cruiser going first. It's just a basic build, once that's going then I'll start working on the 3" project we had talked about.
  13. A

Cutting Valve Guides when Porting Head

Have you noticed a significant increase in how fast the guides wear out, or is that not an issue with these motors?
  14. A

L.A Drag Spot.

It was cool to meet those of you that I did today. I cant wait to get my bike out there, even though its probably not going to be nearly as fast at first
  15. A

L.A Drag Spot.

what time do you guys start racing? I've been wanting to go check it out