Recent content by Bartman1959

1. Bartman1959

Baldwin Trail Cycle

Does anyone have an expanded view of the "transmission/gearing" on these? I'm also going to need a parts manual/list so I'll know what's missing. Since these are no longer in production, where am I going to find replacement parts?
  2. Bartman1959

Baldwin Trail Cycle

I finally got the guy to reply to me yesterday. It looks like I may be picking it up this weekend.
  3. Bartman1959

Baldwin Trail Cycle

Does anyone happen to have a parts manual, an owners manual, or something like that on these? Also, has anyone done a restoration, and photographed the steps of the build on one? I have never seen the "transmission" setup these things have, so I have absolutely no idea what I'll be getting...
  4. Bartman1959

Baldwin Trail Cycle

Thanks, I enjoyed that. My wife and I fly over to Twin Falls for breakfast a few times a year, so I think I'm going to have to do some research to see what is still around the area concerning this company. Thanks again.
  5. Bartman1959

Baldwin Trail Cycle

Thanks. It's clear enough to read. It's great seeing all these things I've never seen before on a bike I had never seen before.
  6. Bartman1959

Baldwin Trail Cycle

Thanks, I appreciate that.
  7. Bartman1959

1960 Baldwin Manufacturing Outlaw Trail-Cycle $1300 SFV, CA

Thanks. I do have a post in the US Vintage page. I posted that before I saw the other Baldwin thread.
  8. Bartman1959

1960 Baldwin Manufacturing Outlaw Trail-Cycle $1300 SFV, CA

I just came across an old Baldwin frame with what looks like most of the parts, minus the engine. I'm looking for guidance on the rebuild since I had never heard of these until last week. I haven't bought it yet, but it's just down the road for $100.
  9. Bartman1959

Baldwin Trail Cycle

I have the chance to buy an old Baldwin Trail Cycle frame and what looks like most of the parts. Although the bikes were manufactured in Twin Falls here in Idaho, other than pictures on the internet, I can't find anything about them. Does anyone have any technical information on them that...