Baldwin Trail Cycle

I have the chance to buy an old Baldwin Trail Cycle frame and what looks like most of the parts. Although the bikes were manufactured in Twin Falls here in Idaho, other than pictures on the internet, I can't find anything about them. Does anyone have any technical information on them that would help me to restore this old bike? Thanks guys.

Does anyone happen to have a parts manual, an owners manual, or something like that on these? Also, has anyone done a restoration, and photographed the steps of the build on one? I have never seen the "transmission" setup these things have, so I have absolutely no idea what I'll be getting into there.

Does anyone have an expanded view of the "transmission/gearing" on these? I'm also going to need a parts manual/list so I'll know what's missing. Since these are no longer in production, where am I going to find replacement parts?

Harquebus

...Since these are no longer in production, where am I going to find replacement parts?
It'll be like finding needles in haystacks, dude! Hope you're in it for the long haul. . .

That popular auction site is good for used parts of every kind and luckily, things aren't too difficult in this information age, as far as information goes.