Recent content by beano

1. B

DoodleBug Performance Jackshaft

Another satisfied customer. Installed very easy, and now the boy is tearing it up in the field across from our house. Stock it wouldn't pull him through the tall grass, now it powers through no problesm.
  2. B

stock blitz governor question

I just pulled the carb of our baja blitz to clean it, ended up removing the vertical arm in the throttle linkage that connects to the carb. After reassembling that vertical arm won't spring back to idle, even though the rest of the throttle linkage snaps back just fine. I am assuming that is...
  3. B

baja blitz only runs with choke

I just pulled the carb and gave it a good cleaning. Suprised how small the jet is. Does anyone sell jets for these things, even the stock size so I have a back up before I start drilling?
  4. B

Honda gx110

That would be cool. Honda is really proud of their airbox, almost as much as the 6.5 clone. Do you buy chance have one laying around NewAge?
  5. B

Honda gx110

is there an aftermarket carb available for these engines? I checked out the mikuni 22mm on wickedmx.com but I was hoping someone knew of a cheaper route to take. Something that might run a pod filter rather than an entire airbox setup? I am going to take my buddy a twelver and see if he can...
  6. B

Honda gx110

I just got a Honda gx110 for free and need some advice. The motor is missing the exhaust, the entire airbox assembly and most of the throttle linkage. Got it home and it fired right up. After many google searches I am having trouble finding these parts. I thought this motor would be a good...
  7. B

on the mixture screw which way richens and which ways leans out the mixture?
  8. B

my guess is that it is a lean situation. I messed with the mixture screw and it didn't even effect idle. I guess the kids can run it at half choke until we upgrade to the harbor freight 6.5!!
  9. B

I just picked up a baja blitz for my kids. It fires up first pull with choke, idles fine when choke is turned off but as soon as i open the throttle it dies. It will idle and accelerate at half choke but not when the choke is off. I am going to replace the plug and change the oil after work...
  10. B

Just got a mini for the kids

Hello all. Just picked up a mini bike for my kids and found this forum. I found a baja blitz really cheap on craigslist and was very suprised to see that it was in pretty good condition. I have relied on other forums to help me rebuild two different motorcycles and look forward to some great...