Recent content by BGull

1. B

OldMiniBikes Warehouse

I placed an order on Wednesday, and got it today. Can't beat that!
  2. B

6.5 clone in Super Bronc?

Now that is cool. Way more engineering than I can do.
  3. B

Do I need a spacer for 40 series clutch?

Hi, I'm installing a 40 series clutch on a 8 hp Briggs motor and my question is whether I need a spacer on the end of the crank. The crank is 2 3/4 and the clutch is just under 4 " deep, about a 1" difference. Do I need a spacer on the end of the crank, or is the bolt good enough? Thanks.
  4. B

Sooo, I decided to buy the Comet 40 series anyway. I think I would be better of just getting the 40 series rather than try to rig up some alternative drive. Given my skill level, it would not have worked as well as the original setup. I bought it through BMI Karts, it was expensive, but it is...
  5. Comet 40 series close up

Comet 40 series close up

6. Comet unboxing

Comet unboxing

7. B

Here is the jackshaft shown on the bike. It still has the 40 series driven on it. I will need to figure out if the 30 series driven will have clearance on this shaft. I'm thinking no because I think it opens the opposite way from the 40.
  8. 04020

9. B

Thanks for the replies guys. I still have the original jackshaft assembly with the disk brake, I hope I can use it with the 30 series driven, but I think it is 5/16, and the 30 series driven looks to be 3/4 so I may have to do a workaround.:hammer: Now that I think about it, I will have to...
  10. B

Hi all, Last year I bought a torn apart Super Bronc from another board member, and I have been wondering how to complete the bike. It came with the 40 series driven/jackshaft, but no driver, as it turns out they are kinda pricey to replace. More than I am willing to spend, since this Bronc...
  11. B

OK, thanks

OK, thanks
  12. B

OK, even though the other VT-10 I bought from you is still in pieces, I am interested in this...

OK, even though the other VT-10 I bought from you is still in pieces, I am interested in this one! Would you take $850 for it?
  13. B

Tillotson 355, Comet Driven, Gears & misc.

Is the Comet driven asymmetric or symmetric?
  14. B

HOLY CRAP!! Who has 600 bucks???

LOL that bronc in the UP was nice, but too far for me.