Recent content by Bilito

1. B

Baha DB 30 not running

I bought this bike Brand New about 12 years ago when my wife saw it in Northern, she sat on the display and went zoom zoom and said I want one and we then went about out business. As it got close to Christmas I checkled with all my credit card companies and found that I had almost 200 dollars...
  2. B

Baha DB 30 not running

It is fixed, believe this or not it was a bad spark plug, with the plug off the motor the spark wire on the plug and the plug held gainst the motor for contact it fired a big blue spark, but installed on the motor it did not work. My brother or my wife. I forgot who, suggested I try sticking an...
  3. B

Baha DB 30 not running

It has a great spark Compression 70-75 PSI Fresh fuel Brand new carb Brand new fuel tank Clean air filter new spark plug I am spinning it with a drill motor and will not even bark at me, How can I check the timing, is that compression way too low???? What else can I check
  4. B

How much Cyl Head PSI should I have

How do I check for a compression release????
  5. B

DB-30 running issue

Yes it is a stock motor, I bought the Doodle Bug New 6 or 7 years ago, we played aeound with it for a few months and then it sat in the shed for years, the gas tank was rusted anf full of varnish tha carb bowl was the same so I just orederd a new carb and tank and now I am having thrse issues...
  6. B

No the motor is not burning any oil
  7. B

HI I am having the same issues with our DB-30 carb. I also replaced the carb with a new one, and...

HI I am having the same issues with our DB-30 carb. I also replaced the carb with a new one, and now have all the same issues you are having, did you finally get it fixed and running correctly?
  8. B

On the original Baja Doodle Bug DB-30, 97cc motor: Two questions, What should the psi on a compression test read ? I have 85 psi (wet} and 65 psi (dry) How much horse power does that little 97cc engine develope?
  9. B

DB-30 running issue

I can almost always get it running with 3 or 4 pulls, but to keep it running is another issue, if I give it some gas, it tends to stall and then it is very hard to restart, Sometimes just driving down the street it will stall, Gas tank is new and clean, Carb is new, spark plug is black and...