Recent content by black13

1. black13

newbie to the ranks

Welcome to the site. Sounds like a Keystone......post a pic or search the pics to confirm.
  2. black13

newb from ontario

Welcome to the site. There is a mini bike just like that currently on Kijiji Toronto called a Woods bike by SE Woods....looks to be Canadian made. Search "woods minibike" on Kijiji Toronto to see it. Cheers.
  3. black13

help separating siezed lil indian sabre front forks

a little heat did the trick. thanks wayne :smile:
  4. black13

help separating siezed lil indian sabre front forks

as the title says, is there a special way to separate the lil Indian Sabre front forks. The one's I have are seized with rust and I have been soaking them with penetrating oil, but should I be pounding down on them or trying to turn the lower forks to free them. any help would be...
  5. black13

What is this?

looks like a Keystone Deluxe. They were made out of B.C. Canada
  6. black13

New Member - What have I got??

it's a Keystone It is a late 60's early 70's keystone. I had the exact same one. It was the first mini-bike I had and restored as a teen......then sold in my 20's (damm ex-wife).....would like to get another one some day. Nice little bike.
  7. black13

one of the best songs evarrrrr!

cool song....I sent it to my Wife's Uncle....retired Navy guy who's wife's name just happens to be Nancy.
  8. black13

$75 super bronc

Very sweet deal. Nice to see another one being saved. Enjoy and keep us posted on your progress.
  9. black13

Super Bronc Update And Help?

Nice job on the Super Bronc Ruppster, looks very nice. Looking forward to getting the stickers to complete mine. After looking at your pics, I have a question about the intake on the HM80 motors that maybe someone could answer. Did they all come with long intakes going towards the side...
  10. black13

tecumseh kick start for 8hp?

Does anyone know if a tecumseh kick starter will work on a 8hp tecumseh motor ? or were they made for smaller engines ? Thanks, Mike
  11. black13

Super Bronc VT-10 electric start almost done!

Very nice job Scott, It looks like new!
  12. black13

Super Bronc

re stickers Thanks, I would love to get the stickers.....sent you a pm... Also waiting on the back ordered fork boot covers from Ron Kimball to make it complete
  13. black13

Super Bronc

another pic
  14. Super Bronc VT-8

Super Bronc VT-8

left side shot
  15. black13

How to post pictures (Test Area)

test pic