New Member - What have I got??

Hi there guys. I'm up here in Canada. I picked up this minibike at a garage sale quite cheap this summer and I'm just getting around to getting it sorted. I had a z50 as a kid and motorcycles, but I've never had a mini bike. I told my wife it was for our 8 year old, but you know who is really going to ride it!
It came with a large older 7hp B&S, but it didn't fit in the frame well and I think is much to powerful. I've got an old 5 horse flathead now that I'm rebuilding.

Anyway, does anyone know what this is? The serial number plate has been painted over and the seat is either recovered poorly or not original.

Cheers!

Motra

Welcome, Jetman! Not really sure what you have but if I had to guess I'd say Arctic Cat or Coleman. I'll bet somebody will identify it for sure. It looks like a great bike to start with, keep your progress posted.

it's a Keystone

It is a late 60's early 70's keystone. I had the exact same one. It was the first mini-bike I had and restored as a teen......then sold in my 20's (damm ex-wife).....would like to get another one some day. Nice little bike.

Pull that cover off the seat. It has been known that there is a brand new seat underneath. Go for it. You may be one of the lucky ones.

Good luck with your "SONS" mini bike.