Recent content by blaqkout

1. blaqkout

First Tote Gote: Model 610 serial 986

UPDATE: I've added my #50 final drive chain, put on some new vibration isolation mounts for the engine plate, and put on the new front wheel. Both front and rear wheels are holding air well. I also added an adapter for the throttle side so it's a standard 7/8" grip size...
  2. blaqkout

PM's sent. Thank you!
  3. blaqkout

I looked at the Carlisle stud tire. Looks like a good option for a 4.80/4.00 x 8. CARLISLE 480-8 (480 X 400 X 8) STUD / 2-PLY TUBELESS TIRE. I need to figure out what wheel to use with that. The one on my gote is rusted through and i wouldn't trust it even with a new tire. Are the two piece...
  4. blaqkout

Good point. Maybe I'll clean them up and throw them back on. Worst case I can just strap 'em down so they don't flop around. I'm not totally sure how they're supposed to look or if they're supposed to lock out flat or what. Right now they go from folded all the way in where the passenger seat...
  5. blaqkout

Trotter, thanks for the info. Any suggestions on a front wheel/tire setup? Oh, and any way to tell what year it is? Thank you!
  6. blaqkout

Yep. the same one. I'm not going to use those original racks if you know of anyone that wants them, I'll let 'em go for cheap. I'll pick up a #50 chain and look into the motors. thanks again for all the info
  7. blaqkout

I bought my first Tote Gote. Cost me $50. Not sure how good of deal that is based on what it is but it should be fun project for my son and I to work on. Here are some pictures of it. The last photo shows the accessory rack (not sure what that is) and the kick stand...
  8. blaqkout

Tote Gote Fest 2015

Just out of curiosity was there no event for 2016? Like many others, I'm interested in meeting up for some rides. My son and I are having fun building up our tote gotes and mini bikes. It looks like Santaquin, Payson, Woodland, and that surrounding area is where the Tote Gote Fest is usually...
  9. blaqkout

American? Taiwanese? Chinese?

Thanks for the answers! Now, to put it together... :)
  10. blaqkout

American? Taiwanese? Chinese?

Does anyone have any ideas what this thing is? It needs putting together but all the parts are there. I just can't figure out what it is. thanks! [URL=http://img684.imageshack.us/i/24339285.jpg/][/URL