Recent content by Blissment

1. Blissment

Bought a cat

Looking awesome. I'm watching the progress!
  2. Blissment

Bought a cat

caught me off guard I thought ^ cat hahahaha :offtopic:
  3. cat27

cat27

ha
  4. Blissment

Fresh build must sell

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/390-post-pictures-test.html go there and read that and you will be good.:scooter: good to go! ;)
  5. Blissment

Would anyone here be interested in a Minibike meet in Maryland?

does anyone do anything down south?
  6. Blissment

Azusa kit bike

I'm just browsing but do you have a picture of that custom chain guard? Looks nice for sure.
  7. Blissment

New (to me) Doodlebug - advice welcome.

The Style is a Doodlebug the only difference is really the color for types of doodle bugs that and the tires. since it looks like someone put slicks on it unless you peed the paint you wont really know "which" doodle bug it is. The serial number should on the right hand side of the handle bar...
  8. Blissment

clean carb

Just wanted to say I reset the governor thanks to some help from redgokart and threw some modded springs I got from auto zone!! Thanks for everything!
  9. Blissment

clean carb

Has to be the governor arm. Spent 2 hours on the springs just swapping them around. Broke one so I said eff it and made it shorter for more tension and just messed it up more. Will be adjusting the arm tomorrow and order the springs. Hopefully I fix something this weekend. Maybe go buy an engine...
  10. Blissment

clean carb

I have messed with the linkages and will retry. It will close manually but for some odd reason won't stick. The screw is also backed all the way out. I'll probably pull the carb apart again and see what's up. Thanks :) give an answer if I figure it out.
  11. Blissment

clean carb

There is that rod that goes from the top of the engine to the Governor arm to the (I call it the engine air valve) and it has a spring that wraps around the rod... I don't really see a need for the spring and the rod. Reason being the rod will keep placement of the valve regardless if the spring...
  12. Blissment

clean carb

This is what i have for pictures. Sorry it took so long I'm working and I have my son for a month of summer. Plus trying to figure out the how to upload photos. Thanks. I think you're right. How do i adjust it.
  13. ADJUSTED3

ADJUSTED3

PREDATOR 212 SPRINGS
  14. ADJUSTED

ADJUSTED

PREDATOR 212 SPRINGS
  15. ADJUSTED2

ADJUSTED2

PREDATOR 212 SPRINGS