Recent content by bremerman

1. bremerman

Kick starters... not just for Tecumseh anymore!

I was looking at my Lauson the other day and thought, why couldn't a kick start be mounted on it? Well... Necessity is the Mutha of invention they say... so I did it! Was truly easy-peasy. I mounted the starter pawl cup onto my Lauson's flywheel, then placed my kick-starter against the pawl cup...
  2. bremerman

Wanted any "Bremer" manuals, parts brochures, exploded views, etc.

Thanks in advance! :D:scooter:
  3. bremerman

Bremer ... I believe

A motor plate would need to be bolted to the existing mount area. (wouldn't want to damage the original mounting area).
  4. bremerman

Bremer ... I believe

I believe they are flipable
  5. bremerman

Bremer ... I believe

A Nice smallish powerplant is a Lauson RSC and is circa 1948-50 and 1.25 h.p.
  6. bremerman

Bremer ... I believe

That was my thinking... Two strokes are a pain! (and I used to love 2-strokes). I had old outboards... I used to have a gallon of 50/1, 32/1, 24/1, 16/1, and 8/1 mixed and ready. Like I said, a PAIN!
  7. bremerman

Weather/ storms

-11 in 60118
  8. bremerman

Sorry no chain or belt guard parts. Wish I had had something to copy.

Sorry no chain or belt guard parts. Wish I had had something to copy.
  9. bremerman

Bremer ... I believe

Hi. Yea, I'm the Bremer guy. I had some parts made also. Looks like it either had a Power Products or possibly a JLO type mill. Guessing yours to be an mid 50's. Yours has yet another difference I have not seen before... The hook at the bottom of the saddle bracket. Yours has the "Latest" style...
  10. bremerman

Weather/ storms

I'm tired of this Cold weather already... Just putting on a muffler makes me exhausted!!! :mad:
  11. bremerman

What household stuff will clean cast aluminum?

It will be on a daily rider style.