Recent content by Brooksy

1. Brooksy

Daytona 60cc minibike

Gazza, I have a Daytona TSC 125 owners manual which is a Minibike. Also an SS 125 owners manual and also a Trailcat 125 owners manual and Trailcat parts list. I can copy them if you would like. The SS125 and the Trailcat are small motorbikes but the TSC is a Minibike. All were sold by Bob Jane...
  2. Brooksy

I have a headstock and bars i may sell.

I have a headstock and bars i may sell.
  3. Brooksy

Help please

TRK, there is no nameplate. there are holes for the rivetts but alas no tag. The clutch has no visible name or number that i can see. I will take it off and look. I do have a very old "MaxTorque" on my clone that was on a Kohler originally. I need to buy a gear puller before removing it.
  4. Brooksy

Help please

no markings externally other than the ones in photos?????
  5. Brooksy

Help please

Hi Minibikers, I am wondering if anyone can help me identify this motor please. It is from one of my delteks. It has the numbers 19-F-151 , and ESS on a raised tab. On the tank it has a Kirby Tecumsah decal. I dont know where to look for more numbers on the motor. Any help appreciated. Brooksy.
  6. Brooksy

My first mini bike project ARCO

what are your motor stops used for???? is it just adjustments. looks great so far
  7. Brooksy

deltek 70's frame barn find

check my pics and posts. also look at recoils posts.
  8. Brooksy

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

None that I have seen. I think Bob from Deckson Deltek Gran Prix Mini - Bikes ................................ imported one.Most of the bikes available down here are on his site. We also have geminis,hondas,Daytonas. I have 3 deltek/decksons,3 scrambler horses , 2 Daytonas (I think) and 1...
  9. Brooksy

Ok here is one I am looking at building. 3 different bikes that look not to bad together.
  10. Brooksy

This looks like a sand drag bike ....
  11. Brooksy

Check Out My Fancy Shmancy Homemade Bike Stand

Nice one. But for me it is a milkcrate always seeing as I am a milkman. :doah::doah: bloody crates every where. I even built a fort for the kids last year out of the buggers.
  12. Brooksy

Post a Pic of Yourself

Here I am...:freakout: And my daughters.
  13. Brooksy

Bolt Restoration a simple How-To

Jeff, I dont know about cost related being the factor more so the product came out with a matt black finish that the teacher wanted. I will try to find my plumb bob as I'm sure it is still really black. Is your bolt pictured black? Or a zinc sort of grey. it looks black in some pics and greyish...
  14. Brooksy

Bolt Restoration a simple How-To

I seem to recall a similar process that we used in high school metalwork class. Instead of new oil we used sump oil (used) and heated the steel to red hot and then immersed the steel in the oil. I remember it being a very smokey process but the results were good. We coated a whole lot of things...
  15. Brooksy

Lighted Mini Bike

How much run time do you get before a recharge??