Recent content by bruce bruce

1. B

L.A Drag Spot.

No, all motor.
  2. B

L.A Drag Spot.

Not sure what size the Banshee was but the 4 choaker was a 770cc. PSDA race in Gilbert La.
  3. B

L.A Drag Spot.

That's what I was thinking but you know he actually knows what happened inside that combustion chamber not you JD :thumbsup:
  4. B

L.A Drag Spot.

They flew my friend over to tune some Raptors and put him up in the most expensive hotel and gave him 5k american to shop for clothes to wear out to the club. The club happened to be the first floor of the quad owner's house. An elevator took you up to the living spaces above the club. They also...
  5. B

L.A Drag Spot.

What's up Terry? You guys gonna be in trouble when this guy ( Terry) gets serious about "tiller" motors
  6. B

L.A Drag Spot.

When you say gas do you mean pump gas?
  7. B

L.A Drag Spot.

JDilla is in Indy looking for Dano z50 :grind:
  8. B

L.A Drag Spot.

Are kidding me:confused:...sellout :doah:
  9. B

L.A Drag Spot.

100.00 each first of all :out: Then you say ones you "charged $300.00" for...and you just do it as a hobby :out: Sounds like your "business" is dry "Rape" :thumbsup: BTW, I know it's hard for to remember what to say when you have 25+ years of lies under that belt :doah:
  10. B

L.A Drag Spot.

Well at least he admitted that he jacked us...kinda :out:
  11. B

L.A Drag Spot.

Hopefully she charged him some gas money cuz you know she drove :doah:
  12. B

L.A Drag Spot.

Look what I found on the net:thumbsup:
  13. B

L.A Drag Spot.

Ty asked you to prove that particular motor in question is the "Most powerful GX200 in the world". Let me break it down for you Charles...you have absolutly no proof of your claim:out: No dyno sheet or any video proof that it is what you say. Did you win the "World GX200 Horsepower Shoot out"...
  14. B

L.A Drag Spot.

Get that bike...let's ride :thumbsup:
  15. B

L.A Drag Spot.

The only business that he is in is "self-promotion" and "reputation fabrication"...not too successful at either :no: :laugh: