L.A Drag Spot.

WTF are you talking about? What race did I dodge?

I talked to Darryl today, he says he wants to race Lobo, and Luis with they silver Cat in the 1/4. For fun, or low dollar if needed.
y are u lying for charles??

u told me darryl wanted to race me for 100$ but wanted to use jockeys

and wat did i tell u?

y are u lying for charles??

u told me darryl wanted to race me for 100$ but wanted to use jockeys

and wat did i tell u?
Sounds like they just want us to lose or something. I pretty sure that silver bike is bigger than lobos . Never seen it in the events. Lobos motor is well under 212 and rides his own bike at a 160 lbs. Now let me guess you guys want the lightest possible jockey on the silver bike.
Funny how lobos handed out so many losses being heavier. But we don't race and we don't do 80mph so who cares. :shrug:

Charles an Darrle both called me about this race. Why I don't know. I've already made it clear that you guys meaning goose, lobo an Luis speak for yourselfs. No need to ask me or my brother if they wanna race.

Now that being said I'd like to see the race bring talked about. Why bcuz I believe in lobos combo. An until its changed I will continue to do so. Pound for pound he has the fastest gasser still ....... Bigger gasser haven't even beat him yet with lighter riders so. Sure Ronald can say he beat him but that was a fluke ...... Bottom line Darrel can find a jockey lobos weight. An lobo has already said he's riding his own bike. No difference in my book wether its wo 110 pound jockeys or two 160 pound jockeys. Right ?

To me I smell Ronald all over this race. Up to his old tricks of sizing bikes up again.

Charles an Darrle both called me about this race. Why I don't know. I've already made it clear that you guys meaning goose, lobo an Luis speak for yourselfs. No need to ask me or my brother if they wanna race.

Now that being said I'd like to see the race bring talked about. Why bcuz I believe in lobos combo. An until its changed I will continue to do so. Pound for pound he has the fastest gasser still ....... Bigger gasser haven't even beat him yet with lighter riders so. Sure Ronald can say he beat him but that was a fluke ...... Bottom line Darrel can find a jockey lobos weight. An lobo has already said he's riding his own bike. No difference in my book wether its wo 110 pound jockeys or two 160 pound jockeys. Right ?

To me I smell Ronald all over this race. Up to his old tricks of sizing bikes up again.
This is all fine and dandy. But you guys trying to see races that already have gone down or more or less have a idea what's gona happen. The way I see it is, now that there isn't rules people could come after the 212 bikes with bigger stuff. Ih was talking mad sh*t to us thus last week. Why? Cuz we weren't ready or they went bigger. They had tuning issues and Shut up soon after. We are tuning still and are being coaxed into racing. All this jackpot racing is Koo but make bikes that don't race race. Our bikes race they just aren't ready. We've been testing every available chance but cops have gotten the best of us.
I still want to see top fuel race anything. The minute I asked for it ,its getting wheelie bars. Sounds like excuses. Also still waiting on blue devil vs F&B nos bike.

Last edited:
Goose I highly doubt Darrle changed the combo In Alex silver or red bike. An about seeing bikes that haven't raced yet I agree. This is the reason I raced tattoo. I knew his gasser was fast. Also raced ha on Pete's bike. Raced boyz too. Also both of Alex tacos. All races thatvhad never gone down so I don't feel I fall into that you guys stuff.

This is why I like the jackpot idea. It's cheap an most the guys know what would beva good race or not.

Couple of races I'd like to see,

Blue devil vs. Big Ricks 9hp.
Luis vs. Alex red or silver cats.
Tattoo vs. Dee.
Dee vs. Serg.
Harold vs. Ronald.
Nick vs. Birds Formula.
Nick vs. Charles Pro Mod.
Lobo vs. Ricc blue.
Lobo vs. Both Alex bikes.
Jozay vs. Harold formula
Jozay vs. Lobo.
F&B vs. MDB gassers.
F&B vs. MDB in the 1/8.

Goose I highly doubt Darrle changed the combo In Alex silver or red bike. An about seeing bikes that haven't raced yet I agree. This is the reason I raced tattoo. I knew his gasser was fast. Also raced ha on Pete's bike. Raced boyz too. Also both of Alex tacos. All races thatvhad never gone down so I don't feel I fall into that you guys stuff.
Im sure nothings been changed . It's always been big.
I see a lot of races that should go down but when? Now once the bikes we working on are straight there should be racing. Till then im sure nothing will happen. (besides gasser action) The only guys out there having fun are the GTs and darrells crew.
Trailer qweens need to line up that's my whole point. I'm tired of theses fast bikes just sitting. Then they ask the lil gassers to race to entertain themselfs. BS if you ask me.

This is why I like the jackpot idea. It's cheap an most the guys know what would beva good race or not.

Couple of races I'd like to see,

Blue devil vs. Big Ricks 9hp.
Luis vs. Alex red or silver cats.
Tattoo vs. Dee.
Dee vs. Serg.
Harold vs. Ronald.
Nick vs. Birds Formula.
Nick vs. Charles Pro Mod.
Lobo vs. Ricc blue.
Lobo vs. Both Alex bikes.
Jozay vs. Harold formula
Jozay vs. Lobo.
F&B vs. MDB gassers.
F&B vs. MDB in the 1/8.
Nice, those races would make for some good videos. :thumbsup:
By the way, if you guys are interested, I found this business card stuck to the bottom of my shoe. It says they do dyno tuning and trouble shooting. All along Ice House had a dyno machine and I never knew it. Gonna try and hurry on Doms gasser so i can take it in for a couple dyno pulls. Hope its not too expensive. Maybe I can get couple guys to go in on it to make it worth it. :wink::wink: :thumbsup: Carry On

Lobo taco vs the either one of the cats would be a good race the cats are both 212cc maybe something can be locked up on here that way there's no bs at the spot an they can jus race. Derral or Alex will race but threr has too be some money up.