Recent content by CarPlayLB

1. CarPlayLB

Piston rod compression

If the stock rod and piston were .060" or more in the hole when measured you could use that combination. You must have 3.030" clearance between the top of the piston and the bottom of the head to allow for crank flex. The +.020" rod and +.020" pin height piston could have the piston above the deck!
  2. CarPlayLB

Briggs 5HP carb pickup tube

That is a "fixed jet" carb and very hard to work with. The throttle blades open the opposite direction of the older PulsaJet carbs and linkages are tricky!
  3. CarPlayLB

94SS Cam

Dyno has run out of the 5HP cores. You can send your cam to them and they will regrind for you
  4. CarPlayLB

5hp Carb options

That is not an easy or cheap endeavor...that is why nobody responded. Get a Chikuni carb and have a manifold made or call Faster Motors http://www.fastermotors.net/IntakeManifoldsTillotsonCarbs.HTML
  5. CarPlayLB

Allis Chalmers jack shaft plates

Those bushings are very hard to find and quite brittle. If you make your own plates I suggest putting an 1-3/8" hole instead of the oblong hole that the bushing ride in. This will allow you to use a common 1-3/8" x 3/4" bearing. You can thank me later! :)
  6. CarPlayLB

Word Association Game

Fresh
  7. CarPlayLB

Briggs 3 horse carb gasket template?

@Therepairist I make gaskets for the vintage go kart 2 stroke crowd, but I do love a challenge! If you can send me a good gasket I can make them for you! I have a laser I use to cut these with. Send me a PM if interested
  8. CarPlayLB

4” wheels needed with sprocket on rear. For micro build

That is awesome. Such a great looking guy and tat minibike suits you well!
  9. CarPlayLB

@gumpit I would love to have a picture of you on that bike!
  10. CarPlayLB

@gumpit sorry, cheaper for just a pair http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=132378072658 I will help you get the sprocket figured out too!
  11. CarPlayLB

@gumpit http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=132378076921
  12. CarPlayLB

5 HP gas tank too big for frame, is smaller size available?

You can use a shorter tank from a 3HP Briggs if you cut down the inlet tube on the bottom of the carb. You will also need to run a strap from the block base to the higher 3HP bolt location under the tank....nothing I haven't done before!
  13. CarPlayLB

Header / Muffler for Clinton Panther 2 Stroke

I believe I have one from a chainsaw if that will work for you. Send me a PM with your cell number and I can text you some pics @Studeman68
  14. CarPlayLB

Totally done with OldMiniBikes Warehouse! FU!

@BBQJOE I can appreciate that you might be 100% at the job you do. We work very hard to ensure the accuracy of every part on the site. I only have my hands on 20,000 different part numbers and discrepancies are not that easy to spot. Should you have any issues, you can always call us at...
  15. CarPlayLB

Totally done with OldMiniBikes Warehouse! FU!

There was an issue with the weight and dimensions on these tires. I have that corrected now and updates should be visible later @BBQJOE We do our best to make sure the 10's of thousands of items we sell have the proper weights and dimensions. This was a mistake. We are a small family owned...