Recent content by chip

1. C

Funday #3 - Sept. 16th

Looks like I'm in. Just finished a throw together cat "rat cat". I'm in desperate need of a re-pop cat chain guide. If you have one, I need/want it. Bring it.
  2. C

Mac's 2nd Annual Minibike Yardsale (MacFest)

Man, Awesome goldmine swapmeet/yardsale. I was there about an hour total and before I had a chance to unload my goods, Alex and Daryll swooped up on it. That coin inturn went straight to Mac for odds and ends that I needed. If I wouldv'e stayed, I would have ended up with a lot more stuff that I...
  3. C

Looking for a "Drag spot" in the IE.

How about Adelanto? Industrial area off of Koala just south of Rancho. On weekends there is usually something jumping off over there (at least the last time I was over that way) weather it be the import scene or street bikes. Its off the beaten path and five 0 is almost non existant.
  4. C

SoCal FunDay #2 - Sunday Sept. 25th

WOW! What a turnout. Must have been at least 100 running mini bikes on hand. Lots to see and do. It was good to meet all that i was able to. A big thanks to Small Bore for the phenominal BBQ. I'm surprised your not on BBQ pitmasters. Also, a big thanks to to the main man, Mini Bike Paul for...
  5. IMG_02941

IMG_02941

6. IMG_02903

IMG_02903

7. IMG_02931

IMG_02931

8. IMG_02883

IMG_02883

9. C

Father/Son Cat Project

Just finished the Cat 250x. Took it on its maiden voyage. Just need do do some fine tuning then it should be ready for SoCal Funday. Here are completed pics.
  10. C

Older Briggs Flywheel Removal

Without the proper Briggs flywheel removal tool, use a hammer and knock loose the large nut/recoil assembly. Then use a brass hammer and lightly whack the end of the crankshaft, the flywheel will glide right off. a puller is not nessesary. Do not use a steel hammer on the crank or you will...
  11. C

Hey Jim, I see your going to Fun Day. I'm just finishing a Cat 250 with my son. Pretty sure I'm...

Hey Jim, I see your going to Fun Day. I'm just finishing a Cat 250 with my son. Pretty sure I'm gonna make this one. We'll talk before then.
  12. C

Father/Son Cat Project

Engine and wheels are bright red
  13. C

Father/Son Cat Project

It's a roller! Gonna install the motor this week and button everything up. Should be riding next weekend. Will post the completed pics too.
  14. IMG_02732

IMG_02732

15. IMG_02752

IMG_02752