Recent content by Chuzz

1. C

Inner tubes

He's doing a restoration on something and wants to keep it as authentic as possible. I'll tell him to try Rural King. Thanks Skipp
  2. C

Inner tubes

Anyone know where to buy Goodyear industrial inner tubes size 2.80/2.50-4? Goodyear is the only brand my buddy is interested in. Nothing else will suit him. Geez, right?
  3. C

Doodle Bug

Anyone want to buy my Doodle Bug? I don't really ride it and it's just taking up space in my garage. It has new carburetor, new rewind crank and rope, new tires and new throttle and hand grips. I will take $200 cash for it. You'll either have to pick it up or make your own shipping arrangements...
  4. C

Tire Question

No more leaks for some reason. I just bounced the hell out of while rotating it and then aired it up. Been over 2 weeks now with no loss of air. Maybe that and riding it every couple of days did the trick? IDK, just having fun with it now.
  5. C

7.8 Generac engine

Sold. Local landscaper needs an engine for his pressure washer.
  6. C

Tire Question

That's what I was planning on, Charles. I posted the previous reply to Daddy John.
  7. C

Tire Question

I don't want to fool with wheel removal unless necessary.
  8. C

Tire Question

I'll do that in the morning. My wife had hand surgery a couple of weeks ago and we're at doctor's office now waiting for the stitches to be removed. Probably be dark by the time I get home. Too many mosquitoes to be working at night. And I agree 100% about the tubes. DB is tubeless.
  9. C

Tire Question

Thanks, Charles. Great idea. I have a barely used tube of black Prematex RTV on my work bench. I'll try that. I don't have the money for tubes, massacre. I spent it all traveling last week for my Minister's meeting in Wismer, Louisiana. Spent a week there in meetings and working on our church...
  10. C

7.8 Generac engine

I have a 7.8 Generac engine for sale if someone wants it. I'll be willing to make a small pallet and attach it for shipping purposes if anyone's interested in it. It will need a gas tank and an oil pressure switch. The OPS looks like one of the screw in types from a small block Chevy. I removed...
  11. C

Tire Question

Since putting the new tires on my Doodle Bug, the rear tire keeps going flat on me. I can't figure out why, so am thinking about putting some tire sealant in it. Question is do you guys recommend using tire sealant on a mini bike? Valve stem is tight, nothing in the tire and the beads LOOK good...
  12. C

Song Title Game

Do You Feel--Peter Frampton
  13. C

Song Title Game

Peaceful Easy Feeling---The Eagles
  14. C

Song Title Game

Hard to Handle by the Black Crows. Written by Otis Redding!
  15. C

latest build

I'm 63 and don't care who sees me either! And my name is also Charlie.