Recent content by Cj blank

1. C

Gx200/clone stock appearing best bang for the $$$?

got in contact with mdb and was planning the Honda block thanks for all the info though running against 212 predators and was informed that my 196 with a stroker crank is only a 213 rough estimate so.. go with the Honda block is the #1 $$ spent after that?
  2. C

I already have that stroker kit but it's stock bore was thinking about maybe a 3 inch piston just looking for opinions and I'm searching for a big valve head now with some opened ports I'm running a tillotson carb
  3. C

Plan on building/& or getting built a stock appearing motor running a stock bore greyhound with a .175 arc stroker kit 356 lift cam. Wanting more power!
  4. C

Looking for a BIG valve gx160 head

Any port work done to it? Going to be running a tillotson & a stock appearing carb i switch carbs and run different classes some times
  5. C

How big of valves ? And location and price
  6. C

I'm looking for a big valve gx160 head it will be going on a stock appearing motor that has a .175 stroker crank 356 lift cam have the double springs and aftermarket retainers just need a big valve head have seen some 32-28 valve heads for sale but have seen some heads with bigger valves I...