C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Comet, Please call me or send me a email. I would like to talk to you about your comette mini bike. Thanks Ron. ronnyg4@hotmail.com or call me at 440-888-7303
    I bought one of these mini bikesaround 1969. It was brand new, and cost me $149.95 dollars. It was made by the Comet Machine and Tool company. They were located at 1117 Broad ST. Cinnanminson New Jersy. I have tried to look them up, but I believe they are out of business. I purchased it at a place called Noblet Brothers in Eyrie PA. I live outside of Cleveland, Ohio. It was the regular model, not the chopper version. It came with a 3 and a half horse power techcumsa motor. It had a black and white lepord skin seat, a rear drum brake, and internal front shocks absorbers. The frame was painted blue. Please email me at ronnyg4@hotmail.com or call at 440-888-7303. Please let me were you are located. Thanks so much, Ron Grbovac
    I bought one of these mini bikesaround 1969. It was brand new, and cost me $149.95 dollars. It was made by the Comet Machine and Tool company. They were located at 1117 Broad ST. Cinnanminson New Jersy. I have tried to look them up, but I believe they are out of business. I purchased it at a place called Noblet Brothers in Eyrie PA. I live outside of Cleveland, Ohio. It was the regular model, not the chopper version. It came with a 3 and a half horse power techcumsa motor. It had a black and white lepord skin seat, a rear drum brake, and internal front shocks absorbers. The frame was painted blue. Please email me at ronnyg4@hotmail.com or call at 440-888-7303. Please let me were you are located. Thanks so much, Ron Grbovac
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…