2. C

What is it

thank you.
  3. C

What is it

More pics
  4. C

What is it

Bought this tonight, surprisingly here in Florida. Thought it might be a dunecycle . Wrong, so I bought it anyway. Trying to figure out what it is, what’s missing, and maybe some literature. If someone could get me started in the right direction. I would appreciate it. Thanks
  5. C

Scat Cat Project

actually i was talking about the rims they look a lot like the ones for an alsport trike. they have the expanding brake etc. not sure if it would fit, but it is the closest thing i have seen so far.
  6. C

Scat Cat Project

where did you get the front tire. I have been looking for one like it.
  7. C

rt21 trading any good??

I just tried to order from him. like others said the website sucks. When I messaged him to try and put an order in. He told me he didn't care at all to sell to anyone on the internet. Too much of a hassle , not enough money,then berated me . because he thought I wasted his time. Sent me a long...
  8. C

Alsport tri sport 290 and 340

Thank you that helps a lot.didnt realize how many different models they produced.until I got started on this project.
  9. C

so the bottom pic is of the phase 3 frame? And the top pic is the sl290 frame?
  10. C

sorry I edited my post . I wanted info on 290 or 340 sl and the phase three model. The parts manual has both of the frames pictured ,but does not say witch is witch. Are all three models the same frame? And witch frames are pictured.
  11. C

Witch frame would be the street legal version
  12. C

never used shipping co. before

sent you a message.
  13. C

definitely want to try that angle.
  14. C

that is what I thought to begin with. I finally got in touch with the seller and he is flexible on pick up date so I can list it with a wider pick up and drop off window, in the hopes someone will pick it up as an extra load.So far my best quote is from haul bikes 600.00. The reviews for them...
  15. C

LOL ,what have you got,