Recent content by cop

1. C

Tecumseh Kick Start Question

Does anyone have a copy of the Tecumseh Kick Start instruction sheet they would be willing to sell me or share with me. I have two of them on my engines and would love to have the instruction sheet with them. Thanks Cop
  2. C

Tecumseh Hs40 engine block

Thanks metal man but that won’t work for my application. I appreciate it though
  3. C

Tecumseh Hs40 engine block

I am looking for a good early HS40 engine block with good bore and tight bushings. I need to repair a 1969 model that is worn beyond repair. I have paypal or credit card
  4. C

Sears Roper Gas tank

Looking for a really good gas tank for a Sears Roper.
  5. C

Bonanza Chopper ID plate

I'm rebuilding a 1969 Bonanza Chopper and am trying to find the rectangular ID plate (original or re-pop) that rivets to the front of the engine plate. Can anyone help?
  6. C

Lil Indian frame

I'm new to site and can't figure out how to PM. Can you text me at 901 268 7310
  7. C

Lil Indian frame

Looking for a really good vintage small lil Indian frame. All original condition.
  8. C

Bonanza chopper frame

Thank you all. I appreciate your help
  9. C

Briggs raptor crankshaft

Looking for a crankshaft for a 5 hp Briggs raptor part 555204
  10. C

Bonanza chopper frame

Can anyone please provide me with the distance between the rear axle plates on a bonanza scout chopper frame. I bought a frame that didn't have the motor plate and obviously the frame sprang wider without the motor plate to support it. I am trying to fab a motor plate and need to correctly...
  11. C

Briggs manifold

Want to connect an Animal PZ22 carburetor to my Briggs Raptor block. I need a manifold.
  12. C

Anybody interested in custom intake manifolds

David I need a manifold for a Briggs raptor. Want to do a mikuni 22 on it.
  13. C

Carb options on Briggs 5hp

I need an intake manifold for a Briggs raptor to mikuni carburetor
  14. C

Cop

Thanks for the great information. Shouldn't a 80cc five horse power two cycle engine geared correctly run pretty fast?
  15. C

Cop

Thank you! That was a great post.