crazycanuck

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• did you have any luck on kijji ? looking for doodlebugs ? just keep an eye on it . some show up and people ask what they paid ? i just lowball them . i bought one for 150.00 ,it still had the rubber tits on the tires . mint ,kid rode 5 kliks and lost intrest . last week i bought 2 for 120 . a little rougher shape thought . even check the bargin finder .
    10 ft chain with extra masters 6 valve springs ,4 carb jets,2 e_ tubes , 1 conecting rod . a little more than us prices , but with shipping and brokerage fee,s from the us i think its a little cheaper .
    still looking for a good deal although there is a couple of motors on CL, one honda 5.5 and a tech 6.5 im gonna look at.

not many db30's around here but i do see quite a few mb 160 or the bigger baha bikes or those damn pocket rockets that ppl call minibikes..

what kinda goodies did you order?
    jusy got 2 more motors at princess auto . they gave them to me at the 120.00 sale price , the sticker on the box . got to build 2 more this weekend . waiting for parts from kartworks canada ,310.00 worth .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…