Recent content by Creeper

1. 1597-video-game-mario-cart-cabin-chase

1597-video-game-mario-cart-cabin-chase

2. Creeper

Distance between Air Filter and Carb?

What are the advantages or disadvantages of having a longer or shorter distance between the Carb and the Air Filter? I was looking to pipe my air filter so it is towards the front of the bike and more towards the center rather than being on the side of the bike. Thanks for the advise in advance!!
  3. Creeper

What kinda engine do ya got for that bike? What parts do you got for 6.5 clones right now?

What kinda engine do ya got for that bike? What parts do you got for 6.5 clones right now?
  4. Creeper

22mm mikuni or gx390 carb?

Oh ok. I was hopin there was a better price out there for them. :doah:
  5. Creeper

Clone parts ?

I thought the aluminum ones cost more than the billets?
  6. Creeper

Where is a good place in socal to get head work done? How much would it run? What parts do you have for sale for 6.5 clones right now? Where is the cheapest place to get a billet rod?
  7. Creeper

Clone parts ?

Cool thanx for the carb example!
  8. Creeper

Hey just wondering if ya ever got that 24mm Mikuni? If yes hows it workin for ya?

Hey just wondering if ya ever got that 24mm Mikuni? If yes hows it workin for ya?
  9. Creeper

Clone parts ?

If you're going to make some clone stuff how much do ya think it would cost to CNC a air intake adapter just like they sell at AGK?
  10. Creeper

I asked cuz i'm lookin to see if I could get the same speed out of my frame with a 6.5 clone...

I asked cuz i'm lookin to see if I could get the same speed out of my frame with a 6.5 clone with MODS. Right now my bike weighs in at 130lbs.
  11. Creeper

Hey just curious how much does your drag bike weighs?

Hey just curious how much does your drag bike weighs?
  12. Creeper

Ok guess I will save the 24mm Mikuni for later on down the road. Thanks for all the info!
  13. Creeper

Solo Cali What enigne MODS would be good for a 24mm? Next month I plan on buyin some more parts to add.(rockers, molly rods, top plate + fuel pump) I want to advance the timing too but I need alittle more info before I do that. I also want to do bigger intake and exhaust valves. What would...
  14. Creeper

Well I went with a 24mm Mikuni($34.95) on ebay.
  15. Creeper

I took out the govenor, upgrade to 18lb springs, high flow air filter for now. I want to do more in the near future. So I want something that can handle what I got right now but be able to handle what I put on it later on down the road.