Recent content by cunhab52

1. C

The OldMiniBikes All-Terrain, Trail Bike, Pack Mule, Tote Gote & Utility Bike Thread

I have been doing some research on a Packer I picket up. I found this Ad that shows the Paker was built by Ames Harris Neville Co. A subsidiary of Boise Cascade. The bike appears to have been built around 1962 to 1965 There appears to be a few versions. Early units had 3 and 5 3/4 hp...
  2. C

Could some one ID this Minibike ??

I have been researching the Packer and will post a full report shortly. Here is what I found. Ames Harris Neville co. (AHN) owned the trademark for "Camplete". Boise Casecade (BC) bought AHN in 1960. BC started a line of sporting goods products under the title "Boise Camplete" They made...
  3. C

Packer?

Thanks for that information. The answer is, I use three different devices. My phone, a tablet, and my laptop to access this web site.. I dont always get the password to pop up on my tablet, and the password is not shown when google automatically enters it. I am assuming my old account was...
  4. C

Packer?

I will document this one as I clean it up. It appears reasonably original. Even the tires appear to be original. I saw the labels you photographed but have not found any internet information on "Packer" or "camplete" which was on the front of your forks. The motor is a 4 hp that appears to...
  5. C

Packer?

Thanks Mark. John Trotter is the one who told me it was a packer. Not a whole lot on these. All original (other than the yellow paint). Tires are original. Holding air, but too cracked to try a spin on it. I am going to clean it up, match the red and get rid of the yellow. Redo the rings...
  6. C

Packer?

I picked this one up last week. The folks on the Tote Gote page say it is a "Packer" possibly build in Bakersfield CA in the 1960's Does anyone have any more specific information such as a manufacturer? I have done a lot of searching on the internet and not found any information other than a...