Recent content by cwb212001

1. C

Duster M/X Questions

Thanks Restoman, I will probably take you up on that. I have a new seat, the brake and the bearings on the way. Having the brake should help me figure out how the rear axle is set up. I'll let you know.
  2. C

Duster M/X Questions

Thanks desert rat for the info & links. It will come in handy if I have to replace the axle bolt I have.
  3. C

Duster M/X Questions

Thanks Markus, I appreciate the info and taking the time to provide links. That brake is exactly what I was looking for. I'll get it and the bearings ordered. Meanwhile I'll start working on how to get the old ones out. Once the brake gets here I can figure out how to set up the axle. There...
  4. C

Duster M/X Questions

Starting to plan my build and I need some help from the Duster & Cat gurus. Thanks to posts from 45t & John G. it looks like I have a Duster M/X frame, and its not in too bad of condition. The bearings are a little sticky. Anyone have any tips on how to get them out? Know what size they...
  5. C

Is This a Cat 400TS?

Thanks 45T for the info. I'll do some more digging in that direction. The motor that came with the frame looks like the one in the picture. I thought I felt the remnants of the stud for the drum brake on the inside of the frame so I might have to weld one back in. I never thought about a...
  6. C

Is This a Cat 400TS?

Hi all, I just bought this frame. It will be my first venture into the mini bike world let alone my first build. I'm curious about what I actually bought. Is this a HPE Muskin Cat 400TS? If it is, it looks like they removed the jack shaft tabs and brake tabs. The frame has been primered...