Recent content by da007man

1. D

Thanks Randy ;) BTW, I'm sorry about what I wrote in that thread: i mean he was looking for it...

Thanks Randy ;) BTW, I'm sorry about what I wrote in that thread: i mean he was looking for it. :) Trust me, i normally am far from being an ass :P
  2. D

Doodlebug Hiawatha 1947 HELP

Dude, I'm way more of a man than you, in ALL the right places. :laugh:
  3. D

ex-WIVES?? So many? WOW, thats a shocker, you seem like such a great guy! I feel sorry for them, I mean, how often do you get to marry an old grumpy cock-blocked guy...from OKLAHOMA?????!!!
  4. D

Wasn't miss oklahoma the stupid bitch that didn't know the difference between Iraq and Africa? Oh yeah, that picture, like I said, was taken a few years ago. I was 16 years old and was 6 feet. You know what? I'm done with your red neck stupid ass. Cool, you come from Oklahoma WOW.:thumbsup: I've...
  5. D

Yeah sorry there's a misunderstanding. I did find it, however it was my grandfather that restored it.
  6. D

I didn't restore it, my grandfather did. The photo is me on the doodlebug, I have many other pictures of me on it if you insist. You really have a hard time trusting people. Oh, and an anchorwoman from Oklahoma, is most likely as hot as pluto. Call me little man again and I'll come over and...
  7. D

Check out my photos to see my doodlebug ;)
  8. 38610_1545409596401_1269865833_1504558_6379312_n

38610_1545409596401_1269865833_1504558_6379312_n

Me on Doodlebug Hiawatha
  9. D

OK, you're being ridiculous. I think Mr. Smart-ass here is jealous that he has some shitty chinese cheap bike and I have a real nice old 1947 doodlebug. Isn't that cute my friend. Quite frankly, I hope you get laid some day. You seem like a very lonely boring person that spends his days not...
  10. D

I never said I was from France, I said I lived there. I am from San Francisco. If you don't understand: I WAS BORN AND RAISED THERE. I don't give a f**k if you think I'm lying, I know that I have a doodlebug hiawatha, and I know that I want to fix it.
  11. D

You sir, are a closed minded b******d
  12. D

Yeah I live here for working purposes. I'm not planning on selling my doodlebug, I'm planning on working on it, enjoying my hobby :)
  13. D

Super nova, I'm 20 years old, my doodlebug is REAL, and the only one that is hurt is you. For all I know YOU'RE the 12 year old kid playing hooky with some BS story. How dare you say that I'm full of BS. I bet the only thing full of shit is ur boyfriends d**k. I'm done wasting my time on you...
  14. D

You guys are friggin' morons...I'm American from San Francisco